Chapter 8-Gryffindor

Wassssssssssssssuuuuuup,
Dearies, loves of my lives, ones and onlies, best friends, readers, and people who will hate me by the end of this chapter. How are you all. Long time no see. I've been lazy and working on other projects forgive me. Those lines rhymed give me some credit please. I know you all probably hate me. I haven't posted nothing in about 2 or 3 months.  I've been reading other books and finding genres that really intrigue me.  But like I said even if my hiatus has left us on a love hate relationship, you'll probably hate me after you finish reading these chapters. If you are not satisfied with the out come please check out the other choices. You really do get to pick your house so don't holler at me and get mad before you read the full story. Oh and you all have to tell me whether you like long or short chapters. Please comment or post within the chapter because this one is pretty long.
😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
Y/N: Your name
Y/L/N:Your last name(this is one used as free throw. You have 2 last names.)
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/F/C:Your favorite color
Y/N/N: Your nickname
Y/F/F: Your favorite food
Y/BF/N: Your best friends name
Y/S/C:Your skin color
Y/F/D: Your favorite drink
Y/H:Your height
There we are lovelies......😇😇😇
((((()))))))))(((((((((()))))))))))))(((())))
Y/N POV

I bide my time and bite my lip before I whisper to the hat.

"Gryffindor."

No one can hear my answer but the hat seemed to have heard and it chortled.

"SLYTHERIN!"

The slytherin table erupts in applause as I make my way to the table. I was amazed. I wanted to speak to the hat but my feet were already walking to my table. What the f*ck? I'm still puzzled when my brothers sling there arms around me and say.

"I guess your stuck with us."

I can feel the glare of someone from across the room. I only give a short glance and I notice the person trying to drill a hole into my head with their eyes was surprisingly Harry. I rack my mind to why the f*ck he's mad but I was distracted when Professor Dumbledore had gotten to his feet. He was beaming at the students, his arms opened wide, as if nothing could have pleased him more than to see us all there.

"Welcome," he said. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

"Thank you!"

He sat back down. Everybody clapped and cheered. Harry looked as if he didn't know whether to laugh or not. I'd been staring at Harry the entire time when I realize that it was foolish. Why do I care so much what he thinks? My attention was drawn back to the table when I felt a guy tap me. It was Blaise Zabini.

"Is he -- a bit mad?" he asks.

"All the best people are crazy. It's precise that we realize everyone is just a little bit crazy even by just a smidge," I say cracking a smile.

"What you did back in the train was bloody genius! Best wizard scenein the world! I've never seen Draco so angry in my life. Pansy was livid. Potatoes ?"

I take some potatoes and laugh with him. The dishes in front of me were now piled with food. So many things to eat on one table: roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops and lamb chops, sausages, bacon and steak, boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, fries, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, ketchup, and, for some strange reason, peppermint humbugs. I was to busy admiring the food to realize I'm drooling before Blaise dabs my chin