Chapter 7

Dear readers,
This is the moment we've all been waiting for.........drumroll please............
A STINKING UPDATE FROM YO LAZY AUTHOR!.......... was the last real update I made. Well sorry about that. I was busy surfing the fanfic web for the best fanfics and have I told you I've enjoyed myself, buuuuuuuuuuuuttt I'm back. So here's an update. Again don't forget that the OC page is always open and will never close down until the ending of the book. Well until someone comments this is the way the story will continue.
Love,
Ze Author.........
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Here again is the reminding key for you........
Y/N: Your name
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/F/C:Your favorite color
Y/N/N: Your nickname
Y/F/F: Your favorite food
Y/BF/N: Your best friends name
Y/S/C:Your skin color
Y/F/D: Your favorite drink
There we are lovelies......😇😇😇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V.......
So besides my moment with Harry I'm thinking of a particular platinum blonde somebody who can't seem to take his eyes off a certain pug-faced pr*ck. HE'S PRACTICALLY EYE F*CKING HER AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. He's a stuck up pr*ck who acts like a f*cking child but to go so low as to snog Pansy. Pansy. FrIgGeN
CÔ** sucking PANSY. He could have gone with a Britney or even a Mikayla but he went for Pansy. The girl our parents used to set us play dates with. Biting, chewing, snapping, whining, crying, DRACO OBSSESSED, Pansy for screaming out loud.  He's lost his senses. Did he forget what this dude said she wanted to be when she grows up? Muggle? NOPE! Auror? No way.  Magical doctor? Not a chance. This girl said she wanted to be the mother of his children. How am I the only one who finds this creepy, but if he's in to that type of creepy sh*t😏😏 what ever floats your boat. I mean like chiiiiiild! You do you boo. Besides my in head rants I fail to notice us getting off the boats, Harry holding my hand, and us getting in line for the sorting hat. The sorting hat starts off with a speech.
"Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.
You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.
So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"
I began to zone out the name calling when........HOLY MOTHER OF CREAM PUFF PIE THE BLOODY HARRY POTTER IS HOLDING MY F*CKING BLOODY HAND. He doesn't seem to notice either until he does and slowly pulls his hands away blushing. Holy mother f...... I'm interrupted when I hear Mcgonnal shout his name. A few minutes go by and the hat is still on his head and I can here them talking. I can practically HEAR HARRY'S thoughts. He's begging the hat not to put him in Slytherin. I don't blame him tho.
"GRYFFINDOR!"
The Gryffindors erupt in cheers scream that they got the boy who lived. By the time it was my name I could see practically every house crossing their fingers. I sit and tot with my fingers and the hat speaks to me.
"YOU ARE A VERY PROBLEMATIC CHILD! YOU WILL CAUSE MANY ISSUES NO MATTER WHERE I PUT YOU. THIS REMINDS ME OF YOUR MOTHER!" the hat bellows.
I sit there heavily embarrassed watching the entire room explode in laughter.
"YOU ALSO HAVE A VERY BIG SAILORS MOUTH, ALSO LIKE YOUR MOTHER!"
People are rolling in the floor and my cheeks heat up. 
"Your kind and helpful, very resourceful and under estimated. HUFFLEPUFF!"
The hufflepuffs roared.
"WAIT," the hat bellowed.
"Your conniving, cunning, smart and ambitious you'll do what ever it takes to achieve your goal SLYTHERIN!"
The Slytherin's roared but yet again the hat bellowed.
"WAIT! Your smart. Very intelligent. You love studying and what's this you've created spells? RAVENCLAW!"
The ravenclaws roared, but yet again the victory was short lived.
"WAIT. Your strong, brave, loyal, you never back down. Gryfindor!"
The Gryfindors screamed out. The hat began to murmur incoherent words then said,
"CHOOSE YOUR HOUSE!"
The hall got silent. I could choose to join my 3 new friends in Gryfindor, join my ex friend n Slytherin, go to a house that is all about kind ness in Huffle Puff, or express a large part of who I am in Raven claw.
AND NOW.............THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.........YOUR CHOICE OF HOUSE.....