Special Edition 1 option 1

Option 1
Pounce on the bush
Y/N POV
I gather all my strength and run to leap on the bush. But I realize right after I land that this isn't just any bush it's a horror tickles bush. My father planted it in case I ever got a boyfriend to capture him and torture him into dumping me. This bush was hand crafted by my father. It mimics the sound of the wanted effect on its victim. It can only mimic things it's heard before. Draco was here alright. He was here while I was yelling and rhyming but when I was running he probably left. I groan I struggle to get out of its grasp but the more I struggle the more it dragged me further in. I say a spoken incantation but the bush is ticking me so hard I can barely breathe. I couldn't even get 2 words out without a got of calling. I screamed out.
"Help," giggles, snorts, giggles,"me."
I know no one is near me so my voice has to be louder.
"H-h-hElp," giggles, snorts, chuckles, chortles, giggles,"M-m-m-mE!"
Dear lawd. At this rate I'll DIE in this bush. That cheating, good for nothing, abhorrent....... I feel a hand tug me forcefully from the grip of the horror tickles bush. I fall on top of the one who rescued me. I stare down and I see the same motherf*cking b*tch I'm trying to kill. How his beautiful ice blue eyes twinkle at me. Their shimmering specks amaze me as his eyes seem to fill with concern like a kaleidoscope shifting shapes and gears. I'm so lost in his eyes I barely notice that my hands are on his chest and his hands are glued awfully close to my butt. I jump off of him and straighten my clothes.
"WHAT THE F*CK WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK DRACO!"
Before I can curse at him any more he shoves chocolate into my mouth. How did he.....when did he......where did he......WHAT? I slowly chew the chocolate and I open my mouth to rant again but he repeats the same action over and over again until I finally give up. He lifts me up and carry's me on his back. Even though the fool is short I can't deny it, he's pretty cute. His back it's REALLY comfortable. I can't deny it. I smile to myself as he starts to sing with his beautiful voice and attempts lull me to sleep.
"Lavender blue dilly dilly rosemaries green I'll be your king dilly dilly please be my queen."
He thinks I'm fully asleep but doesn't know I'm just inches away from it before he says.......
"I love you y/n."