Chapter 5-Well Hello Again(YES THIS IS AN ACTUAL CHAPTER)

Hello Again,
Lovelies, Draco lovers, Draco Fams, Draco Fans, Draco Squads, Draco Armies, Draco Crews, Draco Mobs, Draco Babes, The Hoods of Draco, Draco Tribes, Draco Gangs, Draco Clans, Draco Soldiers, and Draco Confederations. (If I skipped your group I'm Sorry😐😐 😐 )    This is the moment we've all been waiting for.........drumroll please............
A STINKING UPDATE FROM YO LAZY AUTHOR!..........
Love,
Ze Author.........
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Here again is the reminding key for you........
Y/N: Your name
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/F/C:Your favorite color
Y/N/N: Your nickname
Y/F/F: Your favorite food
Y/BF/N: Your best friends name
Y/S/C:Your skin color
Y/F/D: Your favorite drink
There we are lovelies......😇😇😇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V.......
I see a curly black haired boy with broken glasses mended with tape, and vibrant green eyes. I smiled a wide smile and he smiled back. My head f*cking melted. (DONT WORRY KIDS YOU'LL SEE TE IMPORTANCE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP LATER)
"Hi, I'm Harry," he says.
"Hello to you to, I'm Ron," the red head says.
"Don't mind them I'm Hermione," says the brunette," how do you do?"
"Just fine thank you," I manage to say.
"We were just talking about how this bloke over here is the Harry Potter."
My eye dropped open, with my mouth.
"Careful," Harry said," You'll catch flies that way."
"Stop teasing her!" Hermione says in my defense,"Anyways we never got your name."
"Oh I'm Y/n, Y/n Ravenswood."
Ron and Hermione's eyes practically bulged our of their heads.
"THE Y/N?!?!? " Ron and Hermione scream in unison.
"Looks like your famous too?" Says Harry.
"I guess so."
I sit next to them and we begin to talk about the little things, turns out that Hermione was looking for a boy named Neville's toad, before I got there. She disappears after a while to search for the Mystery Neville's toad. We had been talking and the train had carried us out of London. Now we were speeding past fields full of cows and sheep. We were quiet for a time, watching the fields and lanes flick past.Everything is going really well and then the sweets cart comes around.
Around half past twelve there was a great clattering outside in the corridor and a smiling, dimpled woman slid back their door and said,
"Anything off the cart, dears?"
Harry, hadn't had any breakfast apparently , leapt to his feet, but Ron's ears went pink again and he muttered that he'd brought sandwiches. Harry went out into the corridor.
"So he's hungry..." I say to try and break the uncomfortable silence.
Harry had never had any money for candy with the Dursleys, the times we were talking they filled me in on how he was treated with his extended family, and now that he had pockets rattling with gold and silver he was ready to buy as many
Mars Bars as he could carry -- but the woman didn't have Mars Bars. It was a while before I could explain to him that they didn't sell muggle food on the train. He seemed really disappointed but he soon smiled again when he saw that she did have were Bettie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, Drooble's Best
Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs. Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Licorice Wands, and a number of other strange things he had never seen in his life. Not wanting to miss anything, he got some of everything and paid the woman eleven silver Sickles and seven bronze Knuts. Ron stared as Harry brought it all back in to the compartment and tipped it onto an empty seat.
"Hungry, are you?" Ron asked
"Starving," said Harry, taking a large bite out of a pumpkin pasty. Ron had taken out a lumpy package and unwrapped it. There were four sandwiches inside. I felt really sorry for him. I pulled out a magical juice box from my lunch box. He took and grinned wildly at me. The light in his eyes was like fire. He looked back down at his lunch pulled one of them apart and said,
"She always forgets I don't like corned beef."
Now, Harry was starting to catch on and said,
"Swap you for one of these," He was wagging a pasty and Ron's eyes widened.
"Go on --"Harry motioned.
"You don't want this, it's all dry," said Ron. "She hasn't got much time," he added quickly, "you know, with five of us."
"Go on, have a pasty," said Harry.
Harry looked at me and snapped in front of my face. I must have looked like I was starcrossed, cause after a while he started waving pasties in my face.  It was a nice feeling, seeing us all sitting here eating with Ron, eating our way through all Harry's pasties, cakes, and candies (the sandwiches lay forgotten).
"What are these?" Harry asked. Ron and I grinned crazily as Harry was holding up a pack of Chocolate Frogs.
"They're not really frogs, are they?" He asked scared.
"No," said Ron and I said in unison laughing.
"But see what the card is. I'm missing Agrippa."
"Really?" I say grinning,"I have 3, but I'm missing Dumbledore."
"What?"Harry looks confused.
"Oh, of course, you wouldn't know -- Chocolate Frogs have cards, inside them, you know, to collect -- famous witches and wizards. I've got about five hundred, but I haven't got Agrippa or Ptolemy."
" I'll deal them both to you as soon as I write home, if you can get me a Dumbledore," I say.
Harry unwrapped his Chocolate Frog and picked up the card. It showed a man's face. He wore half- moon glasses, had a long, crooked nose, and flowing silver hair, beard, and mustache. Underneath the picture was the name Albus Dumbledore.
"So this is Dumbledore!" said Harry.
"Good crockets!"
"Guess the deal is off the table," Ron sighs.
"No way! That's his first, I can't take it from him."
"So this is what he looks like," Harry pondered.
"Don't tell me you'd never heard of Dumbledore!" said Ron. "Can I have a frog? I might get Agrippa -- thanks"
Harry handed him a frog and I chuckled.
Harry turned over his card and read:
"ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
CURRENTLY HEADMASTER OF HOGWARTS
Considered by many the greatest wizard of modern times, Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel. Professor Dumbledore enjoys chamber music and tenpin bowling."
Harry turned the card back over and saw, to his astonishment, that Dumbledore's face had disappeared.
"He's gone!" Harry gasped.
"Well of course he is," I say.
"Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day," said Ron. "He'll be back. No, I've got Morgana again and I've got about six of her... do you want it? You can start collecting."
Ron's eyes strayed to the pile of Chocolate Frogs waiting to be unwrapped.
"Help yourself," Harry sighed.
I laughed.  It was a while since I've hung out with people my age, that is besides Draco. Draco is like a brother to me so that doesn't count right?