The begining

YOUR PAJAMAS ABOVE ^^^^^^
...........................................................
DEAR READERS,
Welcome to the first official chapter of the best DracoxReader Fanfic you will ever read. You are Y/N coming from a prominent PURE blood family with a Wizard Merlin's classification given to your great great grandfather for being one of the only ones that he who must not be named fears. Your grandfather of many greats as well as your father, mother, and other extended and direct family members fought on the side of the Ministry Of Magic to defeat he who must not be named and his myriad of death eaters. Concluding this or so basically, you are famous and are expected no PROPHESIED to do great things. Did I mention your frigggen filthy rich and live in a 16 compound estate with 29 layers in each compound, forever changing pathways, corridors, rooms, and closets that only a true Ravenswood pure blood witch or wizard like yourself can navigate through. This enchantment was put on your complex by your great great great great and a hundred more greats grandmother Hildegard Davina Elizabeth Rebekah Ravenswood, one of the most powerful witches of her time, it is even rumored that your family is descended from the infamous wizard Salazar Slytherin. Not that, that matters......
Here is a key:
Y/N: Your name
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/F/C:Your favorite color
Y/N/N: Your nickname
Y/F/F: Your favorite food
Y/BF/N: Your best friends name
There we are lovelies......😇😇😇😇^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/N P.O.V

Last night........

           Tomorrow I will finally be eligible to go to wizarding school. I don't want to go to Ilverymore because than I'd have to move but any other school is fine by me. My entire family and every generation within them went to hogwarts so I'm hoping I go too. Now I'm just jumping on my bed. The book I had been reading lays scattered all over the bed. So much for studying up on potions. I'm jumping up and down and all around, before all of a sudden I hear a small almost hissing voice say,

         "WILL YOU SSSSSSSSSTOP JUMPING ON MY HOUSSSSSSSSSSE!"

         At first I think I'm auditorilly hallucinating, but the the voice, becomes louder.

         "I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't........What?" I pause when someone or something replies snarking,

          "Yessssssssssss I get the fact that you cannot wait jussssst sssssssstop jumping on my housssssssssse."

             I see a pure albino snake crawl out from under the bed.I meant to apologize formally but as soon as I tried to apologize to the snake my words came out in low and high hissing tones.

"Interessssssting," it cooed.

            "What?" I tried again, but receive no avail from the mysterious snake language I had learned.

            "You dearsssssssst are a Parssssssssseltongue. But do me a favor and keep it down pleasssssssssse."

"Sssssssssorry Mr....."

              "Sssssssssilias. Ssssssssssilias will do for now,"
said the snake as it slivered back under my bed.

             Not strange, not strange at all. I'll
wake up soon enough. I gather all my things back on the bed and continue to read.

The next morning........

"Y/n, Y/n! Wake up love, it's your 11th birthday!" I hear my mom scream.

"WHAT!"

I charge down the stairs with my (y/h/c) in a mess, my hair changes color all the time but my natural hair color is (y/h/c). I know my mom is gonna kill me because as of now, I'm wearing nothing but my pajamas and fluffy robe. I run out the door and across our front estate yard, and keep running until I see our sometimes levitating mail box with a brass boy and dog.