Chapter 2 option 2:

You choose to.........
REFUSE TO LAUGH AND RESIST THE ENCHANTMENT

Narrator P.O.V........

Your shaking at they damage his spell is causing. You decided not to give him the benefit of a laugh. You silently curse as you struggle to walk over to him as the look on his face is scared and petrified. That was one of the strongest distraction spells he had. He began wonder if he was still alive or if you were more than an ordinary witch. He pokes you and your violent almost demonically shaking shoulders just to see if you were okay.

"Boo!" You say as your eyes are now blood red.

At the sound of your voice his body goes limp and he screams. You bend over just feel his previously limp hands grab you. The sudden reaction scares you and you punch your brother in the face. You figure it's time to take your leave, your brother is groaning and clutching his nose. Your almost out of the house  when your eldest brother Alex hits you with a time freezing spell. You were too shocked and unprepared for the hit that you had no time to prepare a counter curse. When your mom mutters the counter jinx half your body is still paralyzed and the other half hurts like mad. Your mother forces you to undo the enchantment you threw at the door that prevented them from going after you. Oh well your dead. You silently pray and wait to hear your punishment when your dad walks in and begins lacing the rope of his robe. He looks at the scene and sees you half paralyzed, with your brothers and mother surrounding you. He shakes his head as this scene(as absurd as it is) seems totally normal. Well normally is pretty relative considering the fact that your a witch. Anyways then you brace your ears for the loud screaming lecture you receive anytime you do something so reckless. Your family is allowed to practice magic within their wizarding  community even if their underaged as long as they are with a 20 feet radius of your parents. They are certified teachers as well. 

"Soooooooooooo.........."you begin.

"SHE GAVE ME A BLOODY BLEEDER!" Your brother (hehe you thought I'd tell you)screams.

"IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T BLOODY ATTACK ME WHILE I WAS BLOODY EATING!"You retort

"PIG!YOUR ALWAYS SHOVING SOMETHING DOWN YOUR BLOODY THROAT!" He says knowing for sure you realized the sentences double meanings.

"ME? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU SNOG ON YOUR MOST RECENT TOUR? HAVE THEY SNOGGED ALL THE SENSE OUT OF YOUR BLOODY MIND?"

"I LOST MY BLOODY SENSE SNOGGING? YOU'VE LOST YOUR BLOODY SENSES DREAM f*cking THE YOUNGEST BLOODY MALFOY!"

"STOP IT!"

You and your brother both shut up. Your brother is petrified because he had let you make him utter a foul language unfortunately in FRONT of your mom.  A magic soap bar appears before you and your brother as with a wave of your mother's wand you both are forcefully bent down over the sink and and washing your mouths out with soap.
When your mother believes your mouths are clean once again she silenced the charm and recuperates her  calm. You wince as she rubs her thumb across your left check to flick off some soap.

"Which school do you choose?"

"What?"

"Where are gonna go to?"

"BLOODY HOGWARTS OF COURSE!"

All of a sudden, a heavy grimoire from a shelf on a floor of your estate far, far away from the kitchen, comes barreling at you. You manage to just nearly duck as the book narrowly evades your head.

"I mean Hogwarts ma'am," you say really petrified.

Something tells you that your mother purposely missed your head but if she wanted to to, she'd decapitate you, with a saw or a very VERY old grimoire. Maybe it's that fact that your mother's gives a weird Cheshire Cat smile and continues on to play with your hair as you watch the  grimoire go flying back to the place it was originally on, on a shelf.

"Then we best get a move on to shopping! I really hate being delayed!" She replies. 

"And ENOUGH with all the BLOODY this and BLOODY that. It's starting to get a bit annoying. That's coming from one of the most annoying people on this planet,"Andre chimes in.

Andre saw the entire book incident but was so considerate he  decided a physical warning wasn't enough. He decided. To repeat what your mom said just to annoy you.

"Careful, that grimoire might end up narrowly evading your neck as well sweetie. Remember I brought you into this world and I can so easily take you out."

You mother pulls on a sickeningly sweet motherly voice that makes her words seem all the more dangerous.
You and the rest of your family one by one start a fire and place traveling floo powder........