Hufflepuff Chapter 9-I'm BAAAAAAAACK

Your outfit above.
IF YOU CHOOSE RAVENCLAW OFFICIALLY AND ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE RAVENCLAW CONTINUE TO READ THIS CHAPTER! Depending on the house you choose your ending with my husband will be different in your first year. Enjoy lovelies!!!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍🥰🥰🥰😍
Yolo what up how you doing folkssssssss.
I'm back with another chapter and an important announcement. I am currently about to start a joined DracoxReader book with a fellow writer JuniperWoodwell ........please watch out for it. I hope it turns out great buuuuuuut.....in the mean time I'm posting. This chapter is called I'm back for 2 reasons. You'll just have read and see. And very very soon I'll actually be doing a Q&A for the readers. I've always wanted too connect more with you guys and see what you guys love and hate. If you have any questions for me comment on this chapter. I'd be happy to answer. If not I'll put a standard template I find on google that we can all answer. Awwwww maaaan I've missed you all so much.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂🤣😂🤣😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘
(Is it just me or am just overboard with the emoji thing?)
)))))))())))))))))))))))))))()()()()()())))))
Y/N: Your name
Y/L/N:Your last name(this is one used as free throw. You have 2 last names.)
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/F/C:Your favorite color
Y/N/N: Your nickname
Y/F/F: Your favorite food
Y/BF/N: Your best friends name
Y/S/C:Your skin color
Y/F/D: Your favorite drink
Y/H: Your height
Y/H/H:Your Hogwarts house
There we are lovelies......😇😇😇
((((()))))))))(((((((((()))))))))))))(((())))
Y/N POV
We're options and all I can here is this.....

"There, look."

"What do you mean?"

"Shut up and just look!"

"Where?"

"Next to the tall kid with the red hair."

"Which one?"

"What other blasted read head is in our class!"

"Wearing the glasses?"

"Yeah! Yeah! Did you see her?"

"Uh huh what about it?"

"You bumbling buffoon! Don't you know who she is?"

"No....is she your ex? Should I know who she is!"

"They say her and her mom are he who must not be named attack survivors!"

"What the actual hell!"

Whispers followed me from the moment I left my dormitory to when when I entered potions.

People follow me everywhere. Hermione, Ron and Harry still talk to me. Although now we communicate by letters. News sure does spread fast in this castle.

People lining up outside my classrooms stood on tiptoe to get a look at both of me some of them even doubled back to pass me in the corridors again, staring.

You'd think that people would take a hint and leave me the f*ck alone but nooooooo....they can't. Harry is just as frustrated as I am. Anyone could tell that from his face and the twitches and the contorted face he kept making.

The castle is so big we're not even sure how the 4 of us get around! Everything moves and is constantly changing. Much like my house.....nothing is stable. The ghosts don't help the matter at all when they run around popping out of nowhere scaring the first years especially because this school already has a poltergeist!