The F*ck

Hiiiiiiii,
This is not just an authors not but a special update. Here's why!!!! I looked at the views on this book and I was astonished. 138 views with the very first chapter having 988 views, lets remind you all that this book is only 8 months old.!!!!!! We're already on our way to 1,000. Thank you all so much for all the love and support and for adding my book into your libraries. We've made it to quite a few titles and we haven't yet hit the apex of the story. This chapter title stand for quite a few things and among them is just THE F*CK I love you all so much. I'd like to give shout outs to all those who added my book and supported my wayward posting schedules and empty promises. All that will now be rewarded because this is not just any update. This is a special one with choices. This is a glimpse of your child hood before you became a Mrs.Malfoy. This is one of the brighter memories.
——————————————————————
You're 6 and a half and Draco is 7. With your potty language at a young age and impressive mental library archive he is jealous of your many attributes or at least that's what his mother tells you. He's taunting you about how you have to wait a while longer before you're 7 and you get pissed. You decide to play a game of hide and seek but after realizing you have a somewhat murderous intent he is hiding from you REALLY WELL....
Y/N POV
"You can't even reach the counter that's how young you are!"
"Neither can you and I'm taller than you!"
"So what! When we're older I'll be taller than you!"
"The day you grow taller than me is the day I'll agree to date you!"
"Watch! YOU'LL BE MRS.MALFOY REALLY SOON!"
"In your dreams old man!"
"NO in your dreams shortie!"
"Let's play hide and seek!"
"I'm gonna win!"
"We'll see about that."
We're out in the gardens and I'm pretty sure I'm going to kill Draco. Why? Simple, because the idiotic lunatic who doesn't know when to shut the f*ck up! I cast a very quick locator spell with a strand of Draco's hair caught in the door as he ran to hide. I guess it kind of is cheating but his dirty, bullying, jack, idiot, lying, stealing, ugly, moto way teeth, stupid  *ss *ss deserves it.
"DRACCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOO! DRACIE POOH WHERE ARE YOU? NO NEED TO BE FRIGHTENED I ONLY WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT!!!!!"
He's not coming out. That scarlet scared little kitty cat knows Imma bought to beat his *ss the second I lay down eyes on him. I search everywhere. I search every building, every complex, and every inch of my family's mansion in every shifting stairwell and I still can't find him.
"Draco I'm not playing anymore! Come out!"
My voice is almost whining and I hear sniggering near by. The locator spell has zeroed in on a location.
"Georgie porgie pudding and pie mocked a girl and stood a wry, when the girl than caught his act, she drained all the blood from his veins as an attack."
The sniggering stopped. He is either behind a bush or cheating as well and trying to throw me off. I know regularly no matter how stupid Draco acts he would never hide somewhere so open. It's seems so suspicious. All I have to do is decide on what to do next.
Option 1
Pounce on the bush
Option 2
Closely examine the bush
Option 3
Give up