Chapter 6 option 2

YOU CHOOSE TO.....
Say hi in a warm tone
(YOUR IN THE FRIEND ZONE NOW AND SHE'LL NEVER LET YOU OOOOOOUT! You think she's so lovely your calling her bae, but now she saying that she always though you were gaaaaaay!) (GOAT is Draco and Conor is Harry)kidding
Y/N P.O.V
I look up from my seat and warmly say hi. No feelings nothing much attached. He scowls at me and walks over to say something as I jerk away from him and him
"Dear LAAAAWD Draco what on bloody earth are you bloody wearing?" I asked coughing.
"You don't like, they say it attracts the ladies. I'm a chick magnet," he replies smirking.
"Uhhhh, more like lady repellent," I say sinking back into my seat.
Harry coughs and I can see that he is clearly uncomfortable. I mean truth be told he had every right to be. The last time they had met they had helped me get away from a potential rapist. I would've introduced them but Draco seemed to have it covered.
"Is it true?" he said. "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"
I would've told Draco to dial it down a bit but he seemed to be a little to high in the head right now.
"Yes," said Harry.
He was looking at the other boys. Both of them were thickset and looked extremely mean on the outside. Standing on either side of the Draco like bodyguards.
"Oh, this is Crabbe and this is Goyle," said Draco my boy carelessly,
noticing where Harry was looking. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."
"Yes, Bond, James Bond," I say.
Harry cracks a laugh and Ron looks puzzled.
"It's a muggle joke," I say.
I whisper something in Ron's ear and he looks to Draco and coughs most likely hiding a snigger.
Draco looks at me, and I decide to sit tight for just a little while. Lets see how Harry handles Draco or more or less of how Draco handles Harry.
"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford."
"Oh piss off Big Mac Foy!" I say.
Harry's grins really wide. I smile back. I'm a little surprised to see why it looks like jealousy on Draco's face.
He turned back to Harry.
"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."
Draco's being a prick and ruining my fun. Draco holds out his hand to shake but Harry doesn't take it. I'm about to give him a piece of my mind when Harry coolly says,
"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks."
My mouth drops open wide. Harry stares at me with those huge beautiful emerald orbs and says,
"Didn't I tell you your catch flies that way?"
I quickly close my mouth and hide my face. My lawd the way he said it makes me want to faint. I'm blushing(or smiling like an idiot if your darker and blushes doesn't show up on your face. I got you my darker friends.) What is this sensation I'm feeling in my face. It's almost burning. Draco became pink after Harry's first statement but now he was friggen red.
"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," he said slowly. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riffraff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid, and it'll rub off on you."
Harry and Ron stood up.
"Say that again," Ron said, his face as red as his hair.
"Oh, you're going to fight us, are you?" Draco sneered.
"Unless you get out now," said Harry, more bravely than he felt, because Crabbe and Goyle were a lot bigger than him or Ron.
"Unless you get out now,"repeated Harry, more bravely the second time , because than again Crabbe and Goyle were a lot bigger than him or Ron.
I stand up and push myself passes Harry and Ron. I slap Draco so hard that his cheek has my hand print on it. I'm glaring.
"I dare you to speak so much as another word to them," I say.
Harry, Ron Crabbe, and Goyles mouths drop open. They back away from me. My body is friggen hot and vibrating.
"Y/n I....." Draco begins....
"I BLOODY F*CKING DARE YOU TO SAY SO MUCH AS A WORD TO ME! BLOODY F*CK! I BLOODY F*CKING DARE YOU TO MAKE A F*CKED UP EXCUSE FOR THIS! WHAT? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO SHAKE YOUR HAND AFTER YOU INSULTED HIS FRIEND?"
Draco looks down.
"Get out. You are NO LONGER welcomed here. Don't even think about talking to me at all during school, I so disappointed in you. This is the real Draco I refused to see."
Draco walks out sulking and Crabbe and Goyle follow him like the friggen lap dogs they are.
Hermione rushes in to see Harry and Ron high fiving me.
"What happened? I just saw a blonde hair boy walk out of here with a swollen cheek!?!?"
" Nothing," I say generally.
"NOTHING!" Ron yelled,"Nothing besides the fact that she totally went crazy and yelled at Malfoy after she gave him a slap so hard it could send you flying."
"Stop exaggerating Ron." I find myself saying trying to hide myself in my seat.
"He's right though! What you did was pretty cool," Harry says.
"Not as much as what you've done for me though," I say, remembering the help he gave me at Madame Malkin's Robes store.
"You can repay me with a kiss on the cheek," Harry said with a blush.
"I think I can do one better."
Walking up to him I look at his glasses and pull out my wand from a suit case.
"Oculus Reparo!"
His glasses instantly mended and I smiled.  Ron began to mutter thing about how he ought to give his brothers a piece of his mind for leaving him and suddenly he volunteered to do a spell, the spell didn't end up working and Hermione ended up criticizing him because of it. Come to think of it they'd make a good couple. Anyways we get off the train and are escorted in to boats, only 4 people on each boat. I look over to Draco and looks like he's not sorry anymore. He's sucking face with Pansy and she catches me staring and gives me the dirtiest smile. I shrug it off and feel something bubbling up inside me. What is his feeling? Jealousy? Soon enough I start pondering whether I'm capable of feeling such a feeling before Harry taps me on the shoulder and stares into my eyes.
I get lost in his mesmerizing emerald orbs. He's staring right back in to my big bright y/e/c. The water is dimly lit and the lights seem almost unapparent. It feels like it's just me and him, he leans in just as we reach doc before we are interrupted by Hermione shushing Ron's EWWWWWING.  Harry blushes and I smile. We walk into  he building together and take our seats.
.
.
.
.
.
NO CHILDREN I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU FALL FOR HARRY IM TRYING TO SHOW YOU WHY HARRY IS A NICE PERSON (at least for now) REMEMBER HARRY DIDNT BECOME DOUCHE POTTER UNTIL THE THIRD BOOK MAYBE?