Gryffindor Chapter 9-I'm BAAAAAAAACK

Your outfit above.
IF YOU CHOOSE GRYFINDOR OFFICIALLY AND ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE GRYFINDOR CONTINUE TO READ THIS CHAPTER! Depending on the house you choose your ending with my husband will be different in your first year. Enjoy lovelies!!!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍🥰🥰🥰😍
Yolo what up how you doing folkssssssss.
I'm back with another chapter and an important announcement. I am currently about to start a joined DracoxReader book with a fellow writer JuniperWoodwell ........please watch out for it. I hope it turns out great buuuuuuut.....in the mean time I'm posting. This chapter is called I'm back for 2 reasons.  You'll just have read and see. And very very soon I'll actually be doing a Q&A for the readers. I've always wanted too connect more with you guys and see what you guys love and hate. If you have any questions for me comment on this chapter. I'd be happy to answer. If not I'll put a standard template I find on google that we can all answer. Awwwww maaaan I've missed you all so much.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂🤣😂🤣😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘
(Is it just me or am just overboard with the emoji thing?)
)))))))())))))))))))))))))))()()()()()())))))
Y/N: Your name
Y/L/N:Your last name(this is one used as free throw. You have 2 last names.)
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
Y/F/C:Your favorite color
Y/N/N: Your nickname
Y/F/F: Your favorite food
Y/BF/N: Your best friends name
Y/S/C:Your skin color
Y/F/D: Your favorite drink
Y/H: Your height
Y/H/H:Your Hogwarts house
There we are lovelies......😇😇😇
((((()))))))))(((((((((()))))))))))))(((())))
Y/N POV
We're options and all I can here is this.....

"There, look."

"What do you mean?"

"Shut up and just look!"

"Where?"

"Next to the tall kid with the red hair."

"Which one?"

"What other blasted red head is in our class!"

"Wearing the glasses?"

"Yeah! Yeah! Did you see his face?"

"Uh huh what about it?"

"You bumbling buffoon! Did you see his scar?"

"Nevermind him look at the girl right next to him!"

"Ooooh she fine.....aaand she gonna mine."

"Shut up dude she's out of your league. How can you call me an idiot for not recognizing him when you don't know her?"

"What dude?"

"They're both he who must not be named attack survivors!"

"What the actual hell!"

Whispers followed Harry and I from the moment we left our dormitory to when we entered potions.

People lining up outside our classrooms stood on tiptoe to get a look
at both of us some of them even doubled back to pass us in the corridors again, staring.

I feel like I've been blessed with Legimency because it's as if I've been reading Harry's mind all along the way. Harry was frustrated wishing hey wouldn't. Anyone could tell that from his face and the twitches and the contorted face he kept making.

The castle is so big we're not even sure how the 4 of us get around! Everything moves and is constantly changing. Much like my house.....nothing is stable. The ghosts don't help the matter at all when they run around popping out of nowhere scaring the first years especially because this school already has a poltergeist!