Chapter 10- The worst has passed

Hello, sorry I didn't update, I had some sad dog problems. :( But I'm here now so Enjoy!
       -----------------

Augustus' P.O.V

Stupid Clary, she had to call her friends. I feel bad for.. no I don't, for all I care she could die. What was I saying. I never got that blond guys name or anyone's but I think it was Jace. I thought I was dead, but I want. I stayed down just for safety reasons. They took Clary with them.

My back was killing me. I was bleeding everywhere. I was messed up, but I walked out and looked into the distance seeing them in the trail down. I would go after them but they think I'm dead. I want to go after them, to explain.. I will kill them, all of then if that's what it takes. My mind has been in and out with headaches.

I go in and clean myself up, I don't understand why I heal quickly and painless. I walk out and head into the woods. "Till next time Clary. I'm so sorry. No I'm not, I will get you." I said and head out.

Clary's P.O.V

Is this how dying feels like, painless, slow, but I still hear whispers barely readable. I don't want to die, not now.

I can't open my eyes and can even nice a finger. I felt sleepy but tried to stay here. I want to be here with my family, friends, and Jace. I gave him a chance but might never be able to live it. I couldn't take it and went limp.

Jace's P.O.V

"Alec drive faster! She's almost dead." I said yelling at Alec. He was speeding through Brooklyn so quickly he could have 5 tickets. I don't care about that now, I care about Clary.

I had a chance to be with her but I might not be able to show her. I would..Clary, I shake her, "Clary! Alec hurry!" He turns around and his eyes are watery.

After a few minutes, we make it home, Alec hadn't turned off the car and I was out of there into the house. Izzy followed behind with Simon. I called Magnus because he was almost a graduate Doctor. I put Clary in my bed and hope for the best. I put a strand of hair behind her ear and hear Magnus come in. "Get out! I need to see her. I need you to leave!" said Magnus.

"No I'm not leaving her!" I yelled. Simon came in and started pulling me out."I know you want to be with Clary, so do I but for that to happen, we need to give Magnus space." said Simon with tearful eyes. He had started crying.

I went downstairs and Izzy hugged me and so did Alec. We waited in the living room while Magnus was upstairs.

    °°°°°°°Two Days Later°°°°°°°

Clary's P.O.V

I have a massive headache. I start seeing a light, did I die? I couldn't. my eyes adjust better and I realize that there was a piano the exact place Jace's room had. Wait a piano at the exact same spot, I turn around and realize, oh my God I'm alive and in Jace's room.

I pull up slowly and realize Jace is sleeping in a chair on the side of the bed. I continue sitting up and groan as loud as possible. I land back onto the bed and breathe. Everything still hurts like hell. I think I groaned too loud because everyone came in and Jace was looking at me. Everyone was surprised.

Magnus comes up to me "How you feeling?" "great, I still have bruises and cuts but thanks for healing me." "No problem, are you sure your ok?" he asked worriedly. "Why what's wrong?" I ask. Then Jace says, "Can you give us a sec." Everyone nods and leaves. Izzy leaves last staring at me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well um I beat the crap out of that Augustus guy. I think he's dead, we didn't check. But we weren't harmed, besides me. We fought but I won. Sebastian had you in his arms almost dead. We brought you here and" he pause. "After Magnus came out, he looked sad. He told us you were dead the next day. Then you had no pulse. We were worried, I was worried. I blame myself for not protecting you, I almost got drunk but Simon stopped me. I've been here since. Then you wake up and it surprised us all." he finished. I let then get hurt. I cry abd he wiped my tears away and cupped my face.

"What's wrong" he asks.

"I feel bad for what I made you guys live through. This is why I separate myself from the world. I'm sorry. Once I'm healed, I promise I'll leave." I said but continued crying.

Jace put his hands on mine,"No, no, don't think that. We were all worried and I would go through heaven and hell to save you. I care about you and your important to me. Also is Izzy, Alec, and Simon. " I love how he cares, I wonder if he read the letter.

"Uh.. Jace" "Yeah"  "um by any chance, did you read the note I sent with Sebastian?" I was worried, but he smiles.

"Matter of fact I did. And Clary please accept, I promise you won't regret it." he said with pleading eyes.

I don't know of I should.

"I will but I don't want to get hurt. Promise me you won't do something stupid and regret full" I said.

"Yes I promise.." he said but didn't finish.

"Sure as hell you are." it was Sebastian and Simon. They said it at the same time. I laugh. "What's so funny, I'm just trying to protect my little sister." he said glaring at Jace. Jace gets up and says "Do you allow me to ask out Clary" Sebastian glares but then smiles, "As long as you protect her, you may."

"Clary" he looks at me. "I would be happy to be your girlfriend." I said. Simon smiles and gives me a I'm-happy-for-you look. "I think you should either be mad or get out." said Jace.

"Why" said Simon. Then all of a sudden, Jace was kissing me, hard. I let him in. He played with my mouth. It felt great, he was passionate but gentle. But I forgot that Sebastian was here. "Ok Jace come with me now, downstairs. Clary get changed, I'll call Izzy." said Sebastian. He dragged Jace out the room but he winked before he left. I touched my lips and smiled.
            ------------------

Ok I know that Augustus was bad but something important will happen. I hope that your enjoying CLACE! I'll bring in Sizzy abd Malec soon. Comment and vote, thanks!
-J