Chapter Four DARKNESS

smoke covered the front lawn, and thunder could be heard with in the fog. They could see dark demons with white claws could be seen coming, "It can't be" whispered Jasper, as the figures walked closer they could see like in a flash of a dream the Pegasus flying towards them as if to protect them. Clashing against the demons but they were no match, the black figure demons summoned a dark cold wind but it wasn't cold it was more like clear glass that tour into their flesh eating them from the inside out, they fell from the sky. As they fell, the black figure demons fed on them, as the Pegasus hit the ground, they left, only leaving the black blood marked on them.

As Emerald came down, her eyes teared and she fell to her knees and sobbed, "How could they do this? What were they?" she whispered Alexander went to her and placed his hands her shoulders, "Emerald come get up, take my hand," he said with a low voice, Diana looked at Phelip and Jasper, "we must get rid of them, now!" she whispered angrily "she's right, Pegasus blood is sacred and the blood will poison the ground" said Monique walking towards the dead Pegasus, "Call the only the staff that can deal with this, with magical creature, ask Mathew he should be in the back garden" said Annett to Phelip.

Alexander looked at them and gave them a sign to leave, "Emerald, we must go. They're going to figure it, they won't stay this way" "I could feel their pain" she said crying, then suddenly she began to get angry, the thought of the poor creature's deaths played over and over in her head, her medallion glowed, the ground underneath her began to rumble. A large crack came running through the front lawn, "Emerald, listen you must clear your mind" he went to reach for her face, her eyes were black the gold like veins disappeared, he knew then that now he natural magic had stepped in, "Emerald, Emerald, stop, listen to my voice, come to me feel my hands on your face" he said as he held her.

The ground began to slowly stop moving, Emeralds eyes turned normal again, "I'm sorry" she said breathing heavily. She looked at him at passed out. He picked her up, and walked towards the door, "Take her to her room, and come back quick." Diana said as she walked to opposite direction. He teleported there and back, "I can take care of the other half" Alexander said speaking to Mathew and Jasper, "No wait, we just received some news" we can't burry them." Said Mathew, "Why not" "well magical creature, aren't like natural creatures, their blood is poison, and it's fatal to us even if we touch it. It's like acid against our skin." Mathew explained, "What do we do now" asked Annett "We have to burn them, but it has to be a specific type of fire" He said, "what? What kind." "An eternal blue flame" Diana said walking behind them, "But only a demi God can summon it" Diana said rubbing her forehead. They all looked at each other, "I just put Emerald in her room" "We have to wake her" Monique said. Alexander looked at Monique and Diana, "why does it have to be Emerald, you saw her she hasn't yet controlled her emotions, it can be dangerous not just for everyone but for her too." Concerned for her safety as well as the fact that he had fallen in love with her, "what if she goes into a dark place we can't reach her?" "Alexander we understand, but she is also the reigning supreme and she must attend to her duties and that means she must protect this coven with her life, we are already under attack. I understand that you love her but she must do her job and that is protecting this coven." Jasper said walking towards the door ready to teleport, "WAIT" he yelled "I'll wake her." He said as he teleported to her room.

He looked at her, knowing that he loves her but can't say to her. He got closer to the bed and sat down next to her, moved little pieces of hair from her face, admiring her innocence and the pure heart she had. "Emerald" he whispered, "Emerald, wake up"

She opened her eyes, as if she could barely open them, "Alexander?" she said "What happen?" she said holding his hand, "I need you to be strong for me, can you do that, for me?" "Yes, but what's going on?" she said sitting up on her bed, "This is going to be hard, but I need you to be strong. Remember when we were in the training room when I asked you to think of something that makes you happy?" "Yes?" she said confused, "I need you to do that again." He looked down holding her hand, "Why?" she said pulling her hand away from his, "there's something you're not telling me, and I want to know what it is and don't lie to me because I'll know."