- ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 2 -

"This is getting out of hand Y/N".

We were sitting around a large table, each discussing what to do with my life. I could feel my mother's eyes penetrate my skin as soon as she said those words. Chris clenched his fists and looked at me angrily, almost has if he was going to swing at me.

"What's your problem Chris?" I called out to him. Everyone turned around and stared at him.

"Your mother's right. This has to stop, especially now that you're going to move away from us" He said under his breath.

"I could do whatever I want with my life and there's nothing you could do to stop me. You aren't my real father anyways-"

"ENOUGH Y/N!!" My mother exclaimed as she raised her hands up in frustration. "You need to be more responsible with your life!! Alcohol and drugs isn't going to be allowed in this house!!!"

"I'm not LIVING in YOUR house ANYMORE!!" I yelled as I stood up. Jimin stood up along with me and touched my shoulder.

"Y/N calm down, there's no need to yell-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN-"

"THAT'S IT!!! IF YOU'RE GOING TO MOVE OUT, YOU'RE MOVING IN WITH JIMIN!!" My mom screamed as she stood up and pointed at Jimin.

Huh?

I slowly turned my head at Jimin and eyed him carefully. He quickly turned back at my mother as soon as he saw the corner of my eye glare at him. "No, it's fine. If she doesn't want me to move in with her, i'll stay out of her bubble-"

"No Jimin, your job is going to be to watch over her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid like she usually does, and that's an order" She cut off Jimin as she looked at me furiously.

"You heard what he said, if I don't want him to move him, he stays out. It's my life not YOURS" I said as I pushed Chris's phone to the ground. I smashed it with my foot and went outside. I slammed the door angrily and lit up a cigarette.

If they didn't accept me for who I was, I might as well just stay out.

I exhaled a puff of smoke and watched it fly away into the air absorbing into the night sky.

"Y/N, are you alright?" I heard a small voice speak next to me. I took my cigarette out my mouth and moved farther away from him. He immediately came closer and stared at my cigarette.

"You know, those things can really screw up your lungs" Jimin said quietly next to me. He brushed his hair back and continued to stay silent. I put the cigarette in my mouth and puffed a cloud of smoke.

"They're called cigarettes for your information" I said as blew another puff of smoke. "And it's not like i'm smoking all day twenty-four seven" I said as I blew a puff of smoke on his face. He fanned the smoke out of his face and moved a little bit farther from me.

"That's not what I heard from your parents" Jimin said a little louder. He looked at me confidently as if he had just said the comeback of the year.

Amateur.

"Yeah, a parent and her boyfriend. He's not a parent to me" I said to him cooly. His eyes widened and he stepped in front of me to get my attention.

"Yah! How can you think of him like that? He cares about you a lot!" Jimin exclaimed as he flicked the cigarette out of my hand. I let out a groan of anger as I took out my box of cigarettes and took out one. He snatched the cigarette box and the one in my hand away from me and put it in his pocket. I tried to snatch it back, but he was too quick and ran inside with the items.

"Here!" Jimin said as he put the items down on the table. My mother took them quickly before I could do anything to retrieve them and put them in her pocket for safe keeping.

Great, just great.

"You may have taken away my cigarettes" I said as I was catching my breath. "But you still haven't done anything about alcohol".

Everyone froze and looked at my mom. She came up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. Her voice was quiet but menacing.

"Listen here Y/N, if I hear that you aren't behaving with Jimin, i'll snatch your head off, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!" She said to me as she grabbed the collar of my shirt tighter. As soon as she let go, I ran.

Where did I go?

To my room of course.

There's no where to run if Jimin's always going to be behind my neck anyways.

- End of Chapter 2 -