- c h a p t e r 1 8 -

Knock,

Knock,

Knock,

"Y/N," Nicolette spoke quietly. I didn't answer her as she sat down besides me.

"The hospital shipped me this, I mean, if you wanna see it..."

I didn't move as she dropped the package on my lap softly. I looked up at the sky. Dark hues of gray circulated the sky sending little droplets of rain pounding on the Earth.

The perfect weather for mourning.

I looked back down at the package and held it softly in my hands. I ripped the seal and reached inside the bag. I picked the object back up and held it in my hands.

"Hey, isn't that Jimin's necklace?" Nicolette touched the object softly. I dropped it into her hand and stood up.

"I don't want it,"

Especially after this.

"But, its Jimin's! I'm sure he would want you to have it--"

"THEN YOU KEEP IT!!" I exclaimed. I sat down on the floor and silently sobbed. "He's..h-he, he isn't--Jimin.."

Nicolette touched my shoulder and stroked my hair. "What did you say--"

"HE'S DEAD, HE'S DEAD AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!! MAYBE IF I WENT IN, I WOULD HAVE DIED FOR HIM BUT I--I.. I..I killed him. I killed him Nicolette. It's all my fault. He's probably going to haunt me for the rest of my life and-- i'm the reason this is happening. Maybe if I would have listened to him in the first place, this would have never happened. I miss him so m-much,"

"ARGHH!!!" I screamed as I threw my phone across the wall. Nicolette dodged and crouched down to me. She picked up my hair and quickly tied his necklace around my neck.

"Y/N, he's still here though," Nicolette said quietly. "His body may be gone, but his spirit isn't--"

"You don't know what it's like to lose someone Nicolette, you'll never relate,"

"My mother died when I was five Y/N, and you're telling me that I can't relate? Remember the first time we met? We went around in a circle and we introduced ourselves--"

"Yeah, your mother died of a car crash. I know that, but my father died of a shooting when he was at work and nobody knows the killer,"

Nicolette froze. She just sat there in shock, pale as ever.

"Y/N..n-no one told you, huh?" Nicolette said quietly. "Y-you know what, never mind, it's too much for your mind right now--"

"TELL ME," I boomed sternly. Nicolette jumped and made a fist with her hands.

"Y/N, my father killed your dad,"