- c h a p t e r 7 -

"What's all this alcohol doing here?"

Jimin held up a bottle of beer and came over to me. He placed the bottle on my leg, which sent a cold shock to my body.

"Yah Jimin! What is it?!" I said tightly as Jimin snatched my phone out of my hand. He pushed me slightly so that he could make room to sit. I personally hated being bothered, but at least it gave me one good reason to kick someone, especially with Jimin's large legs.

"Let's talk about this Y/N," Jimin said softly. He pouted as he leaned on my shoulder. I quickly got up, but that didn't stop him from getting closer to me. He placed his hand around my shoulders and looked at me softly.

"Y/N, I don't think that you're in the best situation right now," Jimin said sincerely. "There's so many things that you could be doing right now, but drinking and smoking? That seems a little bit dangerous, don't you think? Wouldn't you want to live a long, happy life? Think about all the people you would hurt if you left them behind-"

"Nobody cares about me. I ride alone, and if someone plans to join in my ride, I slam the door in their faces" I said harshly. He squeezed my shoulders tighter and faced me.

"Well, your mother wouldn't be so harsh on you if she didn't care right? Your sister wasn't around for some of your life, but she still asked where you were, right? The littlest things in life add up to something bigger in the future, and right now, the little thing that you put in your mouth can add up to serious problems".

"The littlest things in life add up to something bigger in the future..."

Crap.

Everything clicked as if I just went through some strange epiphany. Maybe I did, but all I know is that something had snapped, as if my brain was trying to tell me something.

[I]Turns out, it was.

For the next few days, things felt...weird. I wasn't myself, like some kind of toxic poison flowed into my skin and stained my soul. Technically, there was poison in my lungs. But mentally, my mind wasn't straight. Paranoia, insomnia, lack of concentration, what does this mean? I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and I definitely couldn't think straight.

"Anxiety. Have you always been like this?" Jimin asked as he continued to clean the kitchen counters. I shaked my head no and went back to my room.

Why?

Maybe it was because of the stupid quote. Maybe it was because of my sister. Or my mother. Maybe even Chris. I don't know.

Ding.

Ivy: We need to talk. Meet us at the usual. Now.

----

A/N: I'M SOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING!!! I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS SOON!!

- gguk