- c h a p t e r 2 0 -

"Y/N..Y/N?"

I slowly opened my eyes to a bright sunny sky filled with hazy clouds speckled all over it. I felt a hand grasp my shoulder and pull me into a big hug.

"Welcome back Y/N," My dad said in a comforting voice.

I grasped his shoulders and looked at him in shock. Nothing about his face had changed since I last saw him, but that was when I was dead for a few minutes.

"Am I dead again?" I asked quietly.

He pulled away from me and looked off into the horizon. "I'm afraid that you are, Y/N," He said in a quiet voice. I choked back a tear as I realized by what he meant.

Nico had killed me once again, and this time, it was permanent.

"Oh my god," I said under my breath in shock. My father looked at me sternly and let out a sigh. "You know, you shouldn't say those things when you're in heaven," He chuckled softly.

He placed a hand on my shoulder and wiped my tear off from my face. "You know, me and Jimin have been watching you down there all along," He said with a smile.

"He misses you so much Y/N, he won't ever stop talking about you,"

I bursted in tears as my father faded away from my view. I knew he we'd see each other very soon, but I had too many questions in my head. What's going to happen to everyone down in Earth? Will Nicolette be okay? Where's Jimin?

"Y/N?"

My eyes swelled up with tears as soon as I heard his voice. I turned around ever so slowly, and there he was, as handsome as ever, waiting for me in tears.

"Hey Jagiya, I missed you so much,"

I bursted out in tears once again as I ran towards him as fast as I could. He finally wrapped me in his arms and sobbed into my shoulder. "Y-you're so p-pretty Y/N, no wonder you're a goddess,"

"Shut up Jimin," I said with a large smile. He leaned over and kissed my cheek with a big smile as he whispered a small "I love you," in my ear.

"I love you too Jimin. I really do,"

I looked up from his grasp. The sky was brighter than it was before, and all the clouds had disintegrated into the sky.

And for once in my life, I was finally able to close my eyes as the bright sunshine peered down on the both of us.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

---

This marks the end of this series. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did making it!

💖