- c h a p t e r 1 9 -

"Miss Y/N, you're up,"

I gave my bag, but not my phone, to Nicolette for her to hold and followed the large officer down a long hallway. I flinched as the hallway looked almost identical to the hallway at the hospital where Jimin--you know what happened.

"Don't tell me that you're sorry for what happened. Don't tell me that this is your fault and that you wish it was you, because to me, i'm glad. I'm glad it was me and not you who got hurt. To be honest, if it was you, I would still feel the same pain as now, and if not, maybe even more. It's like I always tell you, i'd die for you--"

"Nico's waiting for you inside,"

I snapped back into reality as the cop's loud voice boomed. I slowly went inside and didn't look up as Nico tapped on the table. Thankfully, he was blocked by a large glass window, but I could still see his smug face clear as day.

"Have a seat Y/N," Nico pointed at the seat in front of me.

I slowly sat down and grasped my phone in my hand. I couldn't bear to look at him. Not after what he's done

"So Y/N, why don't you spill the tea? How's Jiminie doing at the hospital, hmm??" Nico said in a smug tone. I grasped my phone as a small tear trickled down my cheek. I started to mumble softly, trying to speak up as much as I could. "He's..d--Jimin's...de--,"

"Could you speak up a little Y/N? I can't quite hear you--"

"JIMIN'S DEAD YOU IDIOT!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Nico laughed as he traced patterns on the glass window. "Are you sure that's not all the tea?" Nico said with a small smile. He looked over behind me and nudged his head slightly. Before I could even move my head, a gun was positioned behind my head as I was being held down by the same cop who had led me down the hall.

"Finish her Montgomery," Nico said to the cop.

Bang,

Bang,

Bang,