- ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 4 -

"Hey, Where do you want me to put this Y/N?"

"Put it somewhere, I don't know".

Jimin stood up straighter and sighed. He put the box down and came closer to me.

Don't you dare.

He stood in front of me and began to stroke something out of my hair. He let out a cheeky smile and continued to stroke my head. I grasped his arm and pushed it away from me.

"Chill Y/N, I was just brushing the dust from your head, unless you want to leave the dust, then that's a different story-".

"Shut up" I cut him off as I let go of his arm. I carried one of my boxes and made my way to my room.

What a creep.

'Ding,'

[Text POV]

Z: U moved already? I came to check on u but there's literally dust in ur room

Me: U just realize that now? What a sister u are.

"Who are you texting?"

I turned around and saw a messy haired Jimin peeping behind the doorway. He came closer to me and stood behind me. He sat down next to me on the floor, but before he could get the smallest glance at my phone, I quickly turned it off and placed it on my other side.

Like I said, c-r-e-e-p.

He slightly pouted and looked at me with huge eyes, almost resembling a puppy. "Is it your boyfriend?" He asked in a cute tone.

"No, it's none-of-your-buissness" I clapped back to him cooly.

Ding.

Ivy: Where are u? The meetings about to start.

Shit.

I quickly got up and grabbed my phone, but before I could do anything, I felt a hand tug on my arm and pull me down softly.

Huh?

"I saw who you were texting" Jimin said to me softly. He got up swiftly and let go of my hand. "Don't go Y/N, they aren't for you".

"And who are you to tell me where to go?" I said to him as I continued to walk. Before I could even escape the room. Jimin once again took my hand and held me back.

"They're the ones who got you into this mess, aren't they? If you go, i'll go with you" Jimin said solemnly. He immediately got up and headed for the door. I pulled him back and ran.

Why did I run?

Cause he's a creep,

Duh.

Before I could even get to the door, I felt a pair of strong arms surround me and lift me off my feet. I tried to fight it, but it was no use. He put me on the floor softly and closed the door. He stood in front of it and crossed his arms. I tried to shove him out of the way, but, once again, it didn't work.

Why doesn't anything work for me?

When I finally gave up, he crouched down with me and took my hands. He put his head lower and held my hands tightly. I froze on the spot.

What was I supposed to do? Should I call 119? Should I run? Should I just let this moment pass and run afterwards? So many options but so little time--

(Author's POV: '119' is '911' in Korea)

"Y/N," Jimin spoke to me in a soft voice. "I think that it's best if you stay here. You'll be way safer here than you would be with them. Just trust me Y/N, you don't want to end up like those creeps on the street. Please listen to me,"

I got up and let go of his hands. I heard him call my name, but I didn't listen. I escaped the apartment and left.

"Please listen to me".

Who was he to tell me how my life needed to be? I didn't need him to tell me who I had to be with or where to be. He isn't my friend,

And he never will be.

- End of Chapter 4 -