- c h a p t e r 1 0 -

"Don't move, it'll hurt more if you do".

I bit into my towel tightly as Jimin pressed the cloth soaked with rubbing alcohol on my cut. I could feel the annoyance in his face, but he still kept his cool and was patient. I squirmed a little bit, but Jimin immediately held my arms and soothed me. He quickly covered the cut with a bandage and cleaned up the remaining rest of trash.

"Don't worry Y/N, it's all over," Jimin soothed me. I softly removed the towel out my mouth and put it on my lap. I took a piece of glass that was on my foot and fidgeted with it.

One for my 'friends',

One for my mother,

One for my whole darn family,

One for my father.

I stared at the piece of glass that was in my hands.

One piece for me.

Jimin softly took the piece of glass from my hands and held me tight. I didn't object his hugs. For some reason, his hugs were somewhat...calming. So I stayed. I didn't want to ruin this-

No Y/N, keep your composure. This isn't you. What happened to the rebel Y/N that would sneak out of class to go out with her 'friends'? What happened to the Y/N that didn't care about or follow the rules, even if it was the police? What happened to the Y/N that I used to know?

"..I love you Y/N..." Jimin whispered in my ear shyly. I felt my cheeks turn bright red and rise in temperature.

'I love you..'

Whenever I heard that sentence, my heart felt... weird. As if someone knotted my stomach into a million tight knots and connected it to my heart. Before I could object, Jimin faced me--still holding on to me--which revealed his teary eyes and runny nose.

"Please please please promise me you won't do this again Y/N, i'd die if anything happened to you" Jimin croaked. I didn't make eye contact, but I already knew that his emotions were genuine. I let a small tear drop down my cheek and stain my shorts.

Soon enough, it'll stain my whole heart.