Bridge Jump

"maybe some stories are just supposed to end sad."

official trailer^

Extended version^

[i do not own the music or scenes in this trailer made, this is solely for personal fun, and not to profit off of.]

by: Kayse Jenn

[this book will be broken into multiple parts; Him, Her, Bridge, Jump

each section kind of focusing in on things, characters, settings etc. ]

dear readers,

I first wrote bridge jump roughly 4-5 years ago when I was around 13. Now that I am older, and my life experience has broadened, along with the fact that I'm more awake to the world around me I thought to rewrite my favorite series. The main reason for me rewriting bridge jump is reading it over I had no idea why my 13-14-year-old self though my style of writing was so cool. I saw the idea that I had, but I executed it poorly. Hopefully, this is better written and more mature and just better in general.

In all honesty, I do not know how long this rewrite will stay up seeing as I'm looking into publishing it if I like how the rewrite it and depending on the response that I I get to it on here.

I'd also like to thank each and every one of my readers, without I probably wouldn't be here today to write this and your love and support and even some peoples dislike has helped to shape me and my writing.

Enjoy, and be sure to let me know what you think.

xoxo,

Kayse the Savior.