Chapter Five: Red

Austin sighed loudly as he walked parked his car at where this next fight was supposed to be. He really wasn't feeling it. He walked in pushing through the loud crowd. He actually felt nervous, he didn't understand what was up. He found his hands shaking, he pulled out a cigarette lighting it up. He only got in a few drags before his 'friends' came up to him, hands extended indicating it was time for him to fight. He sighed dropping his cig, pulling his jumper over his body before tossing everything in their pockets in their hands. He ran a hand through hair pushing it out his face. He looked across at his opponent. Wildabeast, basically the big bad wolf of their area. His eyes drifted over the tall, muscular and heavily tatted man. Austin glanced down at his wrapped hand, raising them, squaring up. There was no way it was a fair fight, not like it ever was. Wildabeast's hits were heavy but were nothing compared to that of Austin's speed. Austin was able to double each hit. Playing the more offensive, basically running Wildabeast around tiring him out. He could tell that Wildabeast was getting tired, his hits weren't as powerful. With that Austin began putting more of his body weight into his hits causing Wildabeast to stumble a bit after them. Austin could tell that Wildabeast was getting annoyed with the fact that Austin now had the upper hand and was winning. Austin threw a punch, His opponent moving out the way just in time, Austin's elbow overextending slightly. Wildabeast rammed into him, causing him to fall to the ground with a groan. As Austin turned to get up, his opponents foot connecting with his face putting back down. He tried to get up again, as he turned, he came face to face with a barrel of a gun. He froze. There were complaints from the crowd, but no one dared to try anything on Wildabeast when he had his gun out. He laughed "I can't believe you niggas thought this foo' was going to win."

Austin watched Wildabeast squat down before him, spitting in his face, "this piece of Italian shit couldn't even win if you tied both my hands and feet together."

Austin could feel himself growing angry, He was starting to shake. Wildabeast laughed, misreading the shaking of anger for that of fear. He pressed the barrel of the gun against Austin's forehead loudly laughing, "Night, Night, Nigga."

Before Wildabeast could do anything, Austin twisted the man's wrist, grabbing the gun with his other hand and training it on his opponent double tapping the trigger without a second thought the bullets ripping through Wildabeast's head. Without a second thought, he ran out, His crew following him, quickly tossing him his stuff before they split. They ended up calling and deciding to meet up in the back ally of Austin's grandparent's restaurant. Austin found himself there an hour before the planned meeting a cig between his lips as he sent a quick message to that girl he had met at the bar. The alley road was damp, something dripping. Austin didn't know why he felt calm back there, especially after he killed a man. Just as the memory of what happened entered his mind, Austin found himself doubled over emptying his stomach. He stood back up using the wall for support as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He knew he had fucked up, the Latino Kings were not people to fuck with, and he just fucked them in the ass.  He groaned knowing he was screwed. He took a few deep breaths before leaning back over and vomiting all over again. After a bit more of waiting and many cigarettes later his buddies made their way up to him, simply passing him the bag.

"The old man said you can keep 50% of tonight, you earned it."

"How much?" Austin asked taking the bag.

"10, you're a lucky man. Oh, and the old man got the cops handled." With that, they were gone and Austin found his way to the bridge.

Shortly after the alley talk he quickly freshened himself up and made his way to the bar girl, brooklyn's apartment. She had given him the code to get in so he didn't need to ring her bell. He made his way up, He knocked on her door waiting. He smiled at Brooklyn as he opened the door ushering him in. The second he was inside, he was pushed against the door her lips against his. his thought reminding him that he needed this, this was essential. He groaned as her hand wandered south dipping below his jogger's waistband. Just from the simplest touch set him off. He roughly grabbed her picking her up and pushing to her room, throwing her on the bed. Quickly he pulled off his jumper. He watched as Brooklyn followed his lead peeling off her own clothes. Austin worked off his joggers before saying to her, "I'm fucking the shit out of you tonight." 

Around 4 am Austin found himself on the bridge, smoking that cigarette. Something about the bridge atmosphere felt different that night, Austin wasn't sure what it was, but it was kind of unsettling and put him on edge. Maybe it was the violet glowing sky, far to bright for the time that it was or maybe it was the Girl before him, something just wasn't what it should be.