I didn't realize that victory

Must we go to Italy?

Aww is Esmeralda getting flashbacks?

Isa shut up!!!

We are not skipping Italy. Now spill it, why did you fall?

I....I hesitated to kill Luciano. Unlike you who fucking adores Spain and is all happy with him, I hate my Spain. Tried to kill the fucker so many times that he decided to just drop me off with Austria. Hated that fucker too, and don't get me started with the little slut called Hungary. Hater her whiny ass, mostly because she's the one who kept getting me in trouble. As a result, I was starved most of the time. I don't know what the hell went in Luci's mind at the time, but he helped me fight off the fuckers. Just long enough. He was kind of like an overprotective brother, in his own killer way. He's the only one I actually call 'brother' even though he teases me about it.

Yawn, we didn't need your life story time.

BITCH, I WILL MURDER YOU!

Stop fighting you two!!!! If I can fight the Italies, I can fight Spain. That's what I'm scared about.

Let me handle that. I would love to murder someone~.

NO KILLING ISA! Besides, we're in Italy. Let's get this over with. I got off the plane, looking around to see some burning buildings.

You're so weak minded! What is the point of starting a war if nobody dies?! It is a waste of time and effort!

I'll only kill if necessary! Besides, big brother always does what I want. Now if they refuse then maybe I'll kill them. I don't want them dead Isa, that's not why I started it. I just want them here with me... I kept walking around, ignoring the screams of some people and the gunshots of others. It doesn't matter if I get injured right now; I can't feel pain anyways. I walked into my brothers' manor, which was destroyed a bit from the inside with smashed vases and such. So many memories here

What a waste of a manor. Now let's go and kill them, I'm sure that you'll like it!!!

"FOR THE LAST TIME ISA WE ARE NOT!! SHUT UP!!!" now where is Italy and Romano?! I head up the stairs, looking around the place for my big brothers. Hmmm...it's quiet. Too quiet for my brothers...

Wouldn't be surprised if they ran away. Such cowards~.

Be careful Mari. They were built on war after all. I heard a noise behind me. I looked around and saw no one. He's here. That's certain. But which one? I slowly slid my hand towards my pistol and quickly turned around to shoot.

"My, my, my. Look at what the dead cat dragged in~" I smirked. "Hello, Romano~!".

"Guess again baby sister." A knife flew past my head and stuck perfectly straight into a wall.

"My my, it's been a long time. Hasn't it Luci~?" Esme took control of me, leaving me to watch the scene unfold.

"Come to give daddy a kiss~" He opened his arms for her to run into. She squealed and ran to him before giving him a kiss.

Who isn't your sugar daddy Esme?

Huuush.

"Did you come and see me~?"

"Of course I did~"

"Ah ah, what do you call me~?"

I think I'm gonna be sick...