Everything fell apart

Surprise long chapter upload!! Enjoy~! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Momma momma guess what?!? I got magic!!"

"Hey me too!!!"

"Oh my, do you now? I guess I'm going to start teaching you how to control that, isn't that right Marcos and Marisol?!"

"Sii!!" I smiled.

"Kids where's your father?"

"Taking care of Colima they got sick.

"Poor baby...can you take them to me? Please?" Marisol and Marcos grabbed my hand and led me to my baby's room. "Colima dear, I'm back. Heard you're not feeling good. Is she ok Alfie?"

"She might be...utterly ill. If you catch my drift.."

"She....she can't be. Alfie is my baby d-"

"No no. Well not yet at least."

"But what could be causing it?! Her state is amongst one of the most prosperous ones. I'm not gonna let her....has anything happened to her?! How's her state?! Did we get attacked while I was gone?!" I started hyperventilating. Nonononono this...my baby can't be dying!! I've started this war to keep them alive, not dying!! My baby...my poor baby...

It's starting now...If Colima is lucky like mine then she won't die.

But why is she dying, Esme?! WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS?! What's starting?!

"Mama!! Something's wrong with Jalisco!!"

"I'm going, baby!!!"

"momma Sinaloa fainted!!"

"momma I can't breath!!!"

"I'm going babies I'm go-"All of a sudden I felt my body give out on me.

W-What's going on?!? I... I can't breathe...

You're not going to last long Mari..., not at this rate.

But why?!?

"MOMMA!!!" I forced myself to run.

"Momma's coming!!!!" I feel dizzy...

Maria, listen to my voice. Stay awake!

"Mommy's here babies. Mommy's.... Here..." I started feeling light-headed.

Maria, listen to me!! Stay awake!!!

I... I.... I felt myself fall, as everything started to fade to black. My babies...

America's Pov

I ran down to see what was going on, and I was shocked by what I saw. Maria and all of the Mexican states where out cold, either some with blood coming from their mouth or just passed out. Maria looked dead, all of them looked like they died.

"Papa! Papá they won't wake up... Marcos won't wake up" I heard Marisol say.

"Don't worry I'm here." I ran over Marisol and inspect my son. I check his pulse, relieved to find it was still beating. "Marcos, can you hear me? Say something or move your finger."

"Papá look, his fingers moving!!"

"Good boy. Don't worry I'll get you help, be brave. Mari watch him, I'm calling a doctor." I called for help outside the room. Once the call ended I make sure my other kids were still alive, lucky for me they were just pale and severely injured. All of a sudden soldiers started to burst in. But I didn't call the military I asked for medical help! Although I admit this is a better option. They quickly got help for the kids while they took Maria away along with myself.