and worse.

~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~

It was six in the morning when the guards started to wake everyone up.

"Room inspection!! Quickly now people get out!!" Sister Adeline yelled, watching all of them get out of their cells. Maria was quiet, with her head down. She was twitching a bit, however, she let out a slight whimper when she had seen Isabel walk in front of her. To Isa that was music to her ears.

"What's wrong Maria? Have you still not recover from your session with Dr. Goodman last night~?" Maria whimpered again, wishing she could just disappear into her cell. It was the only time that Isa left her alone. She went around to the cells and smirked once she saw Alfred trying to use the wall to stand. She taunts him. "how interesting. One of the strongest people on the planet can't stand up without the help of a wall. What a pity~" Isa smirked. "Guards take off the jacket. If he attacks take him to solitary confinement." The guards were hesitant before they went and took off the jacket from Alfred. Alfred had to resist the urge to kill the smirking nun then and there.

"Seems that we have some offenders. Take them to the punishment room. For the rest of you, get out of here and head over to the common room. There you'll get your morning pills. " Sister Adeline said, leaving the rest to wander to the common room. Maria was so relieved that she would be spared of Isa's wrath for now. She quickly went over and grabbed Alfred, leading him away to where the asylum would be empty.

"Alfie you have to get out of here, they'll drive you insane!! I know a way out of here...I'll get you out but I can't go with you."

"I'm fine...I dealt with worse than this..."

"No, you haven't... not with Isa. Just please get out of here... She'll kill you" Maria pleaded with Alfred, scared.

"We'll get out I promise. Don't worry bout me."

".... Just don't try to upset Isa, ok? It'll make it easier... She can't fry your brains out if you behave.... Or do worse..." She started to shake again, scared that Isa would find them and punish them. After spending two weeks here Maria has a good idea of what Isa's capable of within these walls. She's still surprised that she remembers Alfred, considering how many times they fried her brain. She's tried to remember how many, but she could never remember. "Also don't eat the pills here. It makes it easier for them to provoke you. Turns ya brain to gooey mush"

"Allen says goddammit. But good advice."

"is he your 2p?! Tell him I said hi!"

"EY EY THAT'S MY WIFE JERK!... Oh yeah...Umm...He says hi as well."

"Why'd you call him a jerk?! Did he say something mean?!"

"Well...kinda. He said 'My easy conquest with the fat ass is back~!' "

"I-i'm fat?!" Maria started to tear up. Let's just say the juice hits the brain too hard. "oh hey! Hello, voice in my head! Hmm....? What was that?! Well, that's mean!!"

"No not fat fat like u know, a large behind- what they say? -3-"

"They said 'go fuck yourself, Allen, you're just jealous that I'm with Luci right now.' "

"H-he said...Oh lord... He says he uses her toys and Luci's fat c- I'm not finishing that." Maria blushed dark red.

"i-i am not s-saying that!!! -/////-"

"I quite frankly don't wanna know."

"It's b-best if you d-don't... I need holy water. ///////."

"I hate this guy -////-" The sound of a door opening was heard.

"Quick, follow me to the kitchen. We'll be safe there." Maria whispered, running away. Alfred followed her to the kitchen through her secret route. Quickly she grabbed some flour and blew some on Alfie before she put some on herself. She then grabbed some dough and gave half to Alfred. "do you know how to knead dough?"