flashback rant part 2

ok, so one of sophies bodyguards is with fitzes and one of the other is with keefes so i think thats funny

Also Mr. Forkle knows how to do hair? Well he IS Loki and Loki can become a girl so maybe him and the other forkle would braid each other's hair put on dresses then terrorize the town lol.

   sophies nail things are really cool I wonder if she will every forget to turn them on tho and she will just start enchancing every one but then again she still wears glove

Oh my goodness does Keefe know she has the nails?

Also what happened to trinket? here's what we know, she has metal on her face and pointer finger,
She hates fire/heat and she's not a fan of goblins..

So I wonder if she got burned by a rogue goblin of something.

She also has metal on her chest so maybe that ogre in exile in the book neverseen hurt her and she was one of the teenage elves but she lived, that's a really big stretch but idk.

Her disguise and her personality is really cool thought, and I wonder if she leaves notes sometimes.

Heres some memes not kotlc related though.

I'm sorry I'm a weirdo...

Ok so sandor never taught Sophie the code stomps to call for the dwarf body guard(I know her name but y'all know I can't spell worth nothing)

So what if Sophie in danger what would she do drop to the floor and scream into it???

But somehow she was there fighting the trolls I think so maybe sandor called her.

So biana likes someone and it doesn't seem like it's Keefe
So thank leaves tam and dex.....................   dexs little sister is bex so I wonder if that means something ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Probably not, definitely not. But ohwelllllll

....... ........  ........ .. .... . . ....... . ...... . ...... ..... .. . . ...... ... .... ..... . ..  .

Interviewer: hello Sophie foster I'll give you some options pick wisely one will make a few people angry so be careful. Let's get started.

Sophie: How'd I get here? Oh well not my first time being kidnaped, so let's start I guess.

I: ok option 1: save tam
2: beat the neverseen
3: get a matchmaking scroll
4: help out lihn
5: talk to biana or marella because its SO HARD FOR YOU TO DO ON YOUR OWN.
6: THANK YOUR DANG BODY GUARDS.

S: I GuESs ILL GEt mY MaTChMacKiNG ScRoLLs THeN.
Oh and who's tam? And what are manners?

I: storms off and turns off the lights

S: HeY WhAt HaPpEnD tO thE sUn???????

------- - - - - -!!,,-!_9#!;£;292'£;!;£('43!+21_();'''8)##_£2£33()=/:)())

Did I ever tell you that I named my dog Dexter ? He is a dachshund with strawberry blond fur......he's 2

I'm a little crazy aren't I. Oh well. (Anxious laughter is heard through the screen)........... please don't think I'm crazy.
()()())))((()))))())())))))))))())()())())()())()(()()))))())()))))))))())()))))(()

Have a great night. I should be back soooooon with lots of theories and a few, tiny, little, itty bitty rants.