Legacy review 2: KEEFES POWER THEORIES.

LEGACY REVIEW TWO:
1. initial reactions
2. KEEFES POWER
3. ELEMENTS
4. INTERSPECIAL TENSION
5. LIGHT/DARK POWER
6. GOVERNMENT
Also probably Sophie's dream, intelligent species reviews and other thing idk yet

That's how I hope it's going to go idk.

In the Begining of legacy sophie found out that marella and lihn were working on mixing their powers like how tam and wylie were kind of, but they couldn't quite do it right because they kept on canceling each other out.
I think why it works for wylie and tam is because its light and dark/quintence and shadow flux/ ethertine and magsidian which in the book has been fused to the earth since the begining, always together. Which is why the only way to make the cool power thing pay off is if you trigger it with light and darkness and they make it work together harmoniously. I'm assuming that gisela got the idea from vesparas research which somehow she found. And vespara got that idea from watching luzia work making her illusions. And I honestly think that keefes power might give him the ability to make these illusions among other things.

I think that he'll be able to make illusion illusions like of people like how linh does but making it seem real and he'll be able to move things with it like a guster and using the light and darkness to make it look different along with the light reflecting on the water in certain ways like a rainbow does.

I dont think he'll become like a flasher or anything but making the light using flames(which can also apparently change colors which is somthing Idk why that wasnt obvious to me like their different colors irl. Idk.) But those can also be used to heat up the illusions to make them seem more real if he ever has to create a real thing. This second theory is a little far fetched but still. We dont know.

Also I dont think SM would've mentioned lihn and marellas experiment for no reason and that it has no substance. Idk.

This will be extremely hard for him is hard enough for apparently everyone who has a element power to control and they only have one. Not 3 or maybe even 5.

Also do you think theres a earth power???? Like they can control rocks, wait no theres telekinesis lolololololol. My badddd.

Have a good night!!!!!!

Sorry if this makes no sense

Also this was barely edited mb.

Or or or! Water/fire tornados!!!!