unlocked rethought

So now with this cover released I feel like the book is going to be more different then the way I thought.

What we know sale wise.

Pages: about 640

Release date: November 17th

Will contain fun fan lore stuff like maps, art, never seen before details and whatever

And chapters will ALTERNATE between sophs and keefes POV

*which gets rid of my theory of a mixed conscience*

!And the book starts of right where it ended!

What this means *probably*:

1. Keefe will wake up soon, hopefully.

2. We definitely get to learn about the forgotten secrect ¡ unless while seeing it they get interrupted ¡

3. Since the cover was about her journey I feel like the plot isnt going to be driven much but instead is going to be hashed out and have secrects and plans exposed and stuff like that showing the chain reaction of things and showing how sophie and co. And all the people before her got from point a to b to c if that makes sense. It might also actually happen since the book contains alot of behind the scenes stuff and maps ect idek.

All I really want for the rest of the series if for sokeefe to happen, neverseen defeated, everyone happy, and world reform and including humans again.

I'm kinda over it tbh. Nah that's not true I just want content right now 😭😭😭. Ima start re reading the series. Again. I honestly haven't done it in a while...

I wish I could show this series to my friends but alas they are mostly boys who hate to read 😔😔😔

Anyways sorry bout this mess of a chapter I hope yall have a great day!!!