100

Before we get to theory's and such I just want to say that this is this books 1 year anniversary and 100th chapter and I just want to thank you all for being along for the ride and for supporting me and the "story" we also just reached 7k so thank you guys so so so so so so much.
I don't think you guys know how much I appreciate you.

So on shannons insta on that read along thing she said that her blogger friends will be telling people extra keeper fun facts on their blogs. But i don't have insta so i was wondering if you guys new some of the facts...

..... ...... ....... . .... .. . . ..  . ..... . .. . . . ..  .

Also I've heard this theory going around that trix might be marellas dad... I first heard it from the keeper of the lost memories book which is really great might I add.

And it would make sense because
1. Hes the only guster we've heard of so far
2. He might have to with his wife's fall. She might have over heard him talking to the neverseen so he had to use his winds to push her out a window so she would forget what happend. .
But why would he be in the neverseen?
Maybe his wife did just fall and the neverseen promised that if he joined they would fix her. And they forced him to stay or he just believed in their cause.

I would still think that hes a good person if it was that he had nothing to do with her falling.
Because from what we know hes a good dad and husband.

And sometimes people just get miss lead. The neverseen taken out of context just seems like the blackswan.

Life update before we continue: I moved with my mom and redid my room at my dads and make another room in our gazebo and I got 3 new goats Bob, waffles, and snickerdoodle. And the first day of school is tomorrow and I dont know who's in my classes yet other then I have first period with my stepsister....

I was going to talk about something else but I forgot so yeah...

Guess the character game!!

1. Is good
2. Likes to help
3. Is normaler looking compared to other elves.

Yep that's it 😈

Its elwin!!!

Q. Which is better diana or bam?

I honestly dont know... I would prefer diana but only because I think marella and tam are cute and then biana would only have dex keefe or wylie. And keefe said that he doesnt like biana like that and biana and wylie dont even hangout I think. And dex was always there for biana after he realized the vackers wernt so bad. But it seems to me that biana likes tam better in her mind. And she KNOWS that's she likes someone as said in fitz short story and I didnt seem like she was implying that it was still keefe.

But bam is also really great!!!! Ug.... idk.

I lowkey can see biana as a kick but single lady after se realizes no man is good enough for her though.

Idek.

Heres a pic of my dog dex(ter) that I took yesterday

Idek what to dooooo. I cant think of anything to write but I dont want this chapter to be super short....

Oh I heard the shannon is going to write in the keebler elves and cookie things into legacy and i honest dont know why.

It has to be when there in london which makes me think that the mission or what ever wasnt that important but turns into this big whole thing.

Or maybe someone convinced her to buy them to relive all of their friends stress kinda like with the gelato from book 4.

I heard the elf cookie write in for the kotlc legacy wait book. I haven't found out where it's from though it's not on from what I'm able to see on insta and twitter... but when you dont have an account you cant see much...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so so so so so so much for 7k and 1 year and 100 chapters. If you were here since the start thank you so much if it wasnt for you this book would've ended long ago I would tag yall but I dont want to be bothersome
And to everyone thank you thank you thank you all for commenting it seriously makes my bad days great thanks for just being her and being you. And for letting me go crazy sometimes. And being ok with me just disappearing for months at a time lol.

Just thank you. Virtual hugs for everyone!!!!

Not edited as always so sorry..

Idek idk idk idk idk idk yes! 800 words!!!!