okay so um yeah long story

Please read all of this even though it's very chaotic. Well probably. I haven't written it yet and knowing my self I wont edit it for sure.

STEALING CONTENT

okayyy so like this was the first kotlc theories book on wattpad fs. And I've seen lots of people read my book and follow me. Then almost instantly make there own theory book. WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY FINE I LOVE IT ACTUALLY. But sometimes these peeps will ligit write down a theory and like state all the same evidence as me and just ugh. They dont even like give me credit or ask for permission. And like girl I saw you just read and vote on that chapter and say "oh I haven't thought of that" I darn well know you didnt come up with that 100 percent on ur own just now too.

And I mean like maybe they did, maybe they did. But sis. It bothers me deep down no cap.

And sure it's only happened like what. Twice? Idk but it still makes me not wanna write.

LIFE

I also kinda just wanna delete this because it's just a train wreck and I'm practically done writing this anyways.

I'd rather just re write this all after the series is done and write it down all neat and nice and publish it all in a different book.

Life has gotten really busy with school and family and finding time to hangout with eli and go to drivers ed ya know. And I've just lost motivation to stay deep deep in the kotlc fandom. STILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BOOKS THOUGH FOREVER AND ALWAY C JFK DOSKSKD XD

Honestly the only reason I haven't deleted my whole account at this point is because of all the memories and the like 2 or 3 online friends I have on here that are still active.

Love you guys.