an avocado, thanks...

1. Thank you all so much for 12k I cant believe it's been over a year already since I started this book. And thanks to you all who have been here since the beginning. You guys are seriously like family to me, you've all have been such a big part of my life, honestly.

Ily guys sm.

❤❤❤❤❤❤💛💙💙💙💙💙💙

Being on wattpad and growing relationships and talking to people and making friends has been so awesome. I wish I knew yall in real life.

I'm scared that after the book series ends that the fandom will fall apart, I mean this past year so many people have left. But I'm happy because some of my closest friends have come back which is super awesome.

And I'm scared that I'll never talk to you guys again and one day everybody will be gone because we'll just be older and busy and stuff and it just suckkksss.

2. This is also my 2 year wattpad anniversary so that's pretty lit. I know that I disapear sometimes but I make an effort to come back. Sorry :(

Also idk how you guys know people who read keeper irl? Ligit no one in my town has. Last year I even "made" the librarian buy the series. But still nobody has yet because the books dont have bar codes yet. And honestly none of my friends read books or are nerdy ( I know sad face ☹😁) so I'm not finna ask them to read mine. NOT EVEN MY STEP SISTER WILL READ THEM, I TALK ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME TO HER SINCE ITS THE ONLY TIME I CAN AND SHE LOVES THE STORY AND THE CHARACTERS BUT SHE REFUSES TO READ THEM!! SHE WILL LIGIT READ ANYTHING TOO! I HAVE THEM ON PAPER AND ON MY KINDLE (not cause I'm rich my parents are just divorced and I live at 2 houses and I love keeper so much i have to have them with me at both houses cause I'm crazy. (And I know that most if not all of you know all that about me, but I'll say it just in case because I worry to much about people's opinions of me))

Anywho AND I EVEN TELL HER THAT SHE CAN TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL TO READ AND SHE STILL IS LIKE nah LIKE EXCUSE ME!

AND NO I DONT HAVE ANGER ISSUES (anymore) IM JUST A VERY PASSIONATE PERSON.

Anyways again thank you so much for 12k!!!!!!

have a great day!