Fires, Flowers, Monsters and Such

Be warned this is a terrible chapter tbh btw

Fires Flowers and monsters

What we know.... the neverseen lighted dozens of fires and among the ashes flowers started to grow some that had to do with sleep and sedatives that were only found in the Lost Cities and some were fully grown when they shouldn't have been. Gisele also hatched a couple of her monsters from the everblaze flames.

We still don't know why the really started the fires because "everything is multifaceted" but I actually have a few theories for once.

Also I deeply apologise for not really being on wattpad I've just been on vacation with my mom 2 weeks ago and the day we got back we packed up our house and moved and now I'm on vacation with my dad at lake Tahoe so yeah. Also thank you guys so much for 6k!!!!
Love you guys💜💜💜💜

On to it

1. remember how the ogre king said that sorpindine could not survive for very long at all because it has nothing to sustain on or something so what if the thing that keeps it going are the sedatives or maybe even the sedatives knock out the enzyme because I looked it up and you kind of can do that. Because anxiety and depression medications sedate enzymes in the brain to slow down so maybe I could kind of go in to a coma of sorts like how some illnesses can survive years with out doing any thing???????

2. Maybe if you mix all the sedatives it creates the cure to sorpindine(is this how you spell it)???

3. Well they probably needed the ash to lead the other gorgoanops(yes I know that's not how you spell it plz help) to there death and to bypass them and trap the one.

And such lol

So I'm really mad at Sophie end because when they wiped her parents memories they didn't even look at them. There could have been so much information on the neverseen like what there doing, how they always know where they are, what their plan is. And it wouldn't even have to be Sophie seeing it but maybe a keeper or someone.

Also I read this somewhere i don't remember where probably Pinterest but the neverseen probably use spyballs to see them

I also think that the neverseen still have access to the records of where people are and wherever the have been

Ive read keeper of the lost memories and it's a really great book that you should definitely read and it's still ongoing

And I led me to thinking that maybe the way to open the caches is to inflict on them using certain memories and/or feelings but, didn't Oralie say that any of the councillors could potentially open them or did she only say that they could be opened. Because when dex said it needed a password I think he was working with the fakes unless my other theory is right and the neverseen just stole them back since they were just chilling in his pocket.

So for 6k I made a buddymeter...
https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=0p8hkW1

So of them I don't know if I have ever told you guys the answers. I just wanted to see what you think I'm like and stuff idk. Hope you like it.

Sorry if it doesn't link properly.

Bye!! Hope you have a great night!

Not edited obvs

Idkidkidkidkidkdikdidkidkidkiskidk idk idkidk idk idk