a reminder of why i dont use markers

So I tried to draw sophie again yesterday and today and at first it was fine in pencil. But then I decided to ink and color for the first time in my life so....yeah.

I also drew linh a few months ago but it was just to scary... and this pic is pretty bad.... so that saying alot about how lihn turned out 😬😬😬

Plz ignore anything below her head. Or the whole thing if you want to be spared of trauma.

I was think of foxfire and if they had dances or balls or whatever

And then I started thinking of what they would even wear because elves are always dressed up except if your working in mysterium or other working class cities idk.

Story that I'm going to write because I feel like it not really so ignore until you see bold letters unless you want second hand embarrassment:

The Foxfire spring ball was in a hour and sophie had nothing to wear and no one to go with, other then biana, Linh, and marella who were waiting for her out in her room.

Sophie was sitting on the floor surrounded by hundreds of dresses. None of them being "her type" when flori (I low key dont remember if this is her name or not) came into her closet holding a blue pink and purple dress.

"Thank you so much flori, I dont know what I do with out you!" Sophie cried out in relief.

"It wasnt a problem, anything for the moonlark" she replied happily. "Now go get to that dance!"

Once flori left sophie let verneta do her hair but a few moments later biana vanished into her closet.

"Your letting flori and verneta help you! But not me!" Biana harassed as sophie almost fell out of her chair, scared half to death.

Blah blah blah idk I'm too lazy now. they all show up fitz ask linh out she says yes sophie disapears cring keefe finds her and
asks her out she is surprised and even more surprised when she says yes. Biana asks dex out because she knows that hes to scared to do it and marella and tam are alone so they end up hanging out the most so marella and tam ask each other out in the middle of the night idek.
Blah blah blah happily ever after.

This was basicly how I want things to go down if there's a dance.

Woo hoo you can look now dododododododododododododododdododododododododododododkdodkdkdkdkdjdg grkeoedkfkcjcjcjfkckfkdkdkkdkddkdkdkdkdkdkrkfmfnfmckfk.

Honestly how do you writer guys write so well for so long? What's your secrect. I highkey gave up after the first sentence and the whole thing was alicorn poo tbh like seriously kudos to you if you write story's like your amazing for even writing more then 3 paragraphs.🥇🎉🎊

So good for you.

I hope yall have a good day.