love triangle post (basicly a keefe appreciation post pt. 2 lol)

So this is mainly going to be focused on the scene where fitz catches keefe and sophie hugging and then finds out she unmatchable and then ro asks some questions lalalala. This is probably going to turn into fitz bashing real quick but there is some nice things about him in here.

Heres some things that caught mi eye during this scene:

Sophie feels guilty for "no reason" but we or at least me knows it's because she has feelings for keefe deep down still so when she spends more time with keefe and hugs keefe she feels like shes cheating on fitz. And she doesnt feel that way when she hugs dex at all so it's not like it's all guys.

Keefe was kinda keeping his distance with all that patting her on the back and being uncomfortable. Which is kinda silly to me like fitz is kinda dumb and wouldnt care because yall are still just friends so why are you treating each other differently? Now keefe if you keep on acting weird now that's sus. But oh well fitzphie broke up already.

Fitz called foster his girlfriend even though he said he'd go her pace and that's a conversation that should have happend. Every time something happends in their relationship it was fitzs doing it? Sophie just sat there they whole time praying that he wouldnt be mad at her and noticing how beautiful her boyfriend was and how hes absolutely perfect.

I think that ro honestly needs to stop because her nagging will not affect keefe but if it does the moment we've all been waiting for wont be magical ☹ and if ros butting it continues sophie will probably realise things herself and might shut down and start overthinking everything.

Or or or itll be a blessing if she realizes that its requited love and it gives her time to think about things or talk them out with keefe compared to a probably life or death high tense situation were keefe might reveal things...

But Keefe is amazing and might not do that and will only do it when he feels like shes ready like her said.

Fitz kept on talking about how much of an effort he was making to understand and not be mad throughout the whole book. In a healthy relationship you dont try to ingrain it into your partners mind that your trying to change. You just supposed to act like a better person! Your not supposed to be praised for acting desent! And you definitely shouldnt complain when your not!!! He also kept on guilting her  :(

Happy that hes changing tho ig. And that we know what type of angry he is and what triggers it.

Also I think in the next book when keefe wakes up sophie is going to have to help him alot with his new powers because she understands what it's like the most out of everybody so yay. (I think I already said this but oh well ima do it again)

Can I just say that to me, sandors and grizels relationship kinda mirrored Sophie's and fitzs? Except more mature so it "works"?

Also if dex isnt on the next cover hoes are to be mad. Itll be cool if biana, jensi, or marella were on the cover to, same with stina.

Also also not sure if I've already mentioned this or not but didnt alvar saying something about maybe being a polygot not being giselas only ability??? So like what would that even be? It prolly something super unheard of/ new/ hidden or lame.

Also I have a question. Yes or No?

I swear if one of yall puts "or" your going to catch these hands.😂

Ight hope yall have a great day thanks for reading this even tho I prolly already ranted about all this stuff. Oh well I did it again lol.

Idek I think I left out some stuff but my kindles in my car and I'm 2 lazy to go make sure I mentioned everything and go outside and get it.

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝