Roomies!

Maddie POV

I climbed into Emma's window. She didn't seem to notice I was there at first. But I guess she finally did.

"Daniel, I thought I said that when you climb through my...Maddie. What are you doing here."

"I found your dad." I said.

"Where is he. Can you take me to him."

"Take my hand." Emma obeyed.

We appeared in my living room, my mom and him making out on the couch. We gasped. They were fighting when I found them.

"Emma. I can explain. I was drowning on land. And Mrs. Van Pelt was giving me Cpr you see. Yeah."

"Dad I really don't care. All that matters is that your safe. I'm sorry o tried to send you to limbo."

"Limbo. I don't remember you doing that. By the way girls we have a suprise."

"Were getting married. You're going to be sisters."

"What."

Emma POV

"What." Me and Maddie screamed at the same time.

Diego, Jax, and Daniel came walking in. "Hey we heard you yelling. What's going on. We were just about to pick you up for our triple date." Daniel said embracing me.

"I can not be Emma's step sister. I want her as a friend not a sister."

Everyone looked at Maddie and we all started laughing. I started crying I was laughing so hard.

"What." Maddie said.

"Emma be your friend. Since when Maddie." Daniel said.

Maddie grunted. I quickly cast a spell. I dressed myslef for the tripple date. I did Maddie too.

She turned her dress from pink to yellow. "What. You love pink." Diego said.