It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding Part 2

Last on Every Witch Way-It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding:
Francisco POV
Emma and Daniel joined hands. The minister stood and began.
"Before we begin does anyone object to this marriage." Before I knew what I was doing I stood up saying the following.
"I object. Emma, we are going home, right now!"

Emma POV

My dad did not just do that.

I could see him fuming. I cant let him ruin my wedding. I looked at Andi and Maddie. The two joined hands (Maddie groaned while doing it) and cast a spell. My dad was gone.

"Maddie, Andi, I need to see you both now." I said. The two came over to me. "Where did you send my dad."

"The abyss." Maddie replied, showing no emotion.

"We couldn't just let him ruin your wedding Emma." Andi continued.

"Thanks. I'll get him back after the ceremony." I whispered. "Lets continue the wedding, thank you."

The minister went on and on. I slid my ring to Daniel on him and he slid his ring to me on me. Vow time.

Daniel POV

"The day I met you Emma was one of the greatest days of my life. There were butterflies in my stomach.

"Then the next day I bumped into you at school. I showed you around. Slowly, I started falling for you. I knew then I was in love.

"You have done so much for me. You danced with me when I had to do the salsa, you gave me a smile when I needed one. You are perfect to me. I love you.

"I promise to love you forever and always. I love you Emma."

"I love you too Danny." Emma said. She did her vows. Now it was time to say 'I do.'

"Do you Daniel, take Emma to be you lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish, to have and to hold,for health and in sickness, for richer for poorer, for better or worse, forever and always?"

"I do." I said.

"Do you Emma, take Daniel to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, to have and to hold, for health and sickness, for richer and for poorer, for better and for worse, forever and always?"

"I do." She replied.

Before the minister could say that I could kiss her, Emma leaned in and we kissed and I dipped her down like in those romantic movies.

"I love you."

"I love you too Emma."

Emma POV

The ceremony was over. Yay. Wedding cake tastes amazing by the way. Its just so good and wonderful.

Daniel and I were dancing to the last song of the night. Soon, we would go to our apartment and sleep for the first time as a married couple. Monday was going to be so weird. Which reminded me I needed to get my dad back.

I had changed out of my dress and into a new outfit. I interrupted Diego and Maddie dancing and Diego opened the portal. I pulled my dad out. He looked so pissed off.

"You little..." He said, starting towards Andi and Maddie. I froze my dad whet he could only move his face.

"You will not hurt my friends." He did a counter spell. He lifted the rest of the cake using his powers and dumped it on top of me.

"The party is over." I shouted. I grabbed Daniel's hand and we transported into the new house we were going to live in. Once inside the apartment, I headed straight for the shower.

In the shower Daniel joined me to help get the cake out of my hair.

"I'm real sorry. Your dad made a mess."

"My own dad."

"Emma come on. We need to get to sleep. Day one of being married comes tomorrow." I curled into Daniel.

"I love you."

"I love you too Em."

I'd like to thank EveryWitchWaymegafan for helping me out with this story. And everyone else that's commented such good things. Thank you. Any ideas just comment. Good things comment. And thank you all.