Ice Fight

Emma POV

"Ugh. I'm so tired." I said. Daniel looked at me.

"I can go if you want me to." He said.

"No, no. Its fine. I just got to thinking. Why would the principal let my dad go. And why would he be engaged to Ms. Van Pelt."

"I know. It doesn't make sense. Its really confusing. Why cant the world be straightforward and..."

"Can you keep it down in there." Maddie yelled from down the hall.

"Your right. What if...she never let my dad go. Hes under a love spell. We need to get going. Now." I grabbed Andi and Jax, then pulled us into Maddie's room. She gasped and casted a quick spell.

"What's wrong with you." She said.

"Diego I need a portal to the Abyss." I said.

"Why. Cant it wait till morning." He said. He sounded really groggy for what he was doing.

"No." He opened the portal. There she was. Ursula Van Pelt.

"Emma. Help me." She screamed. I pulled her up. Maddie and her embraced and then it started.

"What's going on in here."

"Nothing, Nothing." Maddie said.

"Are you girls and guys...trying to do things." She asked.

"No." We all shouted at once. "Come on Ms. Van Pelt. You want to prove to my dad you love him...come on." I pulled her.

We ran to my house. It was sort of weird. I grabbed hold of Daniel. Inside, my dad and 'Ms. van pelt' were making out on the couch. I took the spell off my dad.

"Ursula?" He asked.

I cast a spell on her. We all joined hands. Diego was freezing her. She was frozen.

Ms Van Pelt cast a spell. And she...exploded. Ice chunks covered the kitchen then they quickly melted.

Maddie POV

Everything was good...for now. Something felt off. Like it wasn't just me inside of me.

Sorry for such a short part. What's wrong with Maddie. Please comment with theories.