Two Truths And A Lie

Diego POV

"What's wrong sir." I asked him.

"Nothing with you Diego. But the last time I saw my daughter she was about 7. Shes 17 now. I still see her as my little girl.

"I don't want my daughter dating. So listen. I want you to stay away from Maddie."

"Seriously. No. Her mom has already tried to push me away from Maddie for months. I cant do that. I love her sir. With all my heart." I said.

"You passed the test." He said.

"Test? What test?" I asked.

"The test. Fathers give tests to see how their daughters boyfriends are. And you passed. I don't really want you to stay away from Maddie. I just had to see what you'd do."

"So, you were trying to test my love for Maddie. How could you." I asked.

"I'm a dad. A concerned dad. Simple as that."

I walked away. When I walked inside Maddie tapped my shoulder. She hugged me.

"I love you too."

"You saw." I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. I did." She cried in my arms.

"Its okay Maddie."

She kissed me. I kissed back. I then walked her home.

Maddie POV

It was all a test. I cant believe my dad would test Diego.

"Diego." I said, wiping my tears. "Can you take me home."

He nodded. We left and we started to walk. When we got to my house, He picked me. I turned the key. He carried me to my room.

"Quick as a bee, get me in my zebra pj's please."

Diego put me on my bed. We sat there and made out. A lot.

We started to lay down when "mhmm." Emma.

"They sent us to check on you. You look okay." I waved my hand and 2 twin size beds appeared.

Daniel and Emma took one. Andi and Jax took the other. Eventually Andi and Jax left. Then Daniel. Emma stayed. She was gonna spend the night here while our parents were at Emma's house spending the night. (Apparently if they leave us alone we'll have sisterly bonding time.)

"Diego, I don't care if you stay the night, just...don't be too loud. And don't do anything you might regret."

Emma left. Diego pulled out his phone.

"Hey mom. Oh. Hi Gigi."

"Can you put mom or dad on the phone."

"Okay."

"Hey mom. Can I spend the night at Jax's house. His dad is coming to town and he doesn't like him so I want to help him."

"No it wont be like a bachelor party."

"Dad we all have girlfriends why would we have those."

"Can I stay the night."

"Thank you. Bye."

"Is that the end of that long phonecall." I said.

"Yep." Diego curled up to me and wrapped his arm around me. It felt right. He kissed my hair and we fell asleep.

Emma POV

"Maddie. Maddie. Maddie!" I screamed, shaking her.

"What Emma. Leave us alone."

"Your mom and my dad are on their way over."

"Shit." She said and she woke Diego up.

Diego sprinted to the window. Maddie pointed to the other window. He hopped out and started climbing down. Hew. He was gone.

"Get dressed Maddie." Maddie cast a spell. "Come on we have school."

A knock came on the door. "Hello girls. How was your night." Maddie was doing her makeup and I was pretending to do mine as well. I could just cast a spell for it later.

"Good Ms. Van Pelt." I replied.

"Get used to calling me mom Emma." She said. We shruddered.

"My mom died several years ago. You will never be my mother." I said. Maddie fist bumped me for that.

"Have a nice day at school." She said.

We transported to Daniel's. We picked him up, then the panthers, Andi and Jax, and the other sharks. We landed in the back. Good.

We saw Gigi lurking there. Great. The last thing we needed was another story on witches.

"Diego. Can you walk me to class." Maddie said. He nodded. The panthers looked disgusted.

"Ill walk you to class Emma." Daniel said. We were walking to AP English together (English was Daniel's best class) and we sat next to each other.

The rest of the day was boring. Me and Maddie were having another night by ourselves so we were having a bf/boyfriend sleepover. Maddie and Diego in one room, me and Daniel in another, and Andi and Jax in the guest room.