Back At Home

Emma POV

"Well the vacation is certainly one I will never forget." Maddie said.

"We didn't think they would cancell all flights out of Africa because of Ebola. We didn't think that we would have to transport all the way back here." Jax said in a rude tone. We were all back at my house.

"It wasn't that bad guys." Andi said and we all just stared at her. "Okay fine, it was horrible but I wanted to lighten the mood."

My phone started buzzing and I went over and grabbed it. It was something I didn't really expect.

"Hello. Miss Chosen one. Can you put Jax on the phone please." I handed the phone to Jax. He took it.

"Hello." Jax said.

Jax POV

"Hello." I said.

"Thank God its you Jax. You need to get me out of the abyss. Mia sent me here and I don't have my key."

"You mean you don't have the key I nabbed from Agamemnon."

"Yeah that one. Jax, please just come and help. There's an old lady here too. She needs help too."

"Did she call herself the principal."

"Yeah she did. Why?"

"Emma sent her there. I'll have someone go and get you. Hang tight and don't let her brainwashing you."

I hung up. My friends just stared at me like I was crazy.

"What was that about." Diego asked.

"Nothing. Can someone just get Tony on the phone, I need a favor."

"Why cant one of us do it." Andi asked.

"You would get super pissed off at me for helping her."

"Helping who?" Maddie said.

"Fine. Samara. Mia sent her to the abyss and she needs some help getting out. I was going to have Tony go and get her."

"What was that part about the principal again." Emma asked.

"The principal is still in there."

"That doesn't sound good. Can Tony go and save her by himself."

"I became good friends with Tony Daniel and I think he can do it."

Tony POV (First time)

"Hey Jax. What can I do for you."

"Come to Miami right now, take my key to the abyss and save a girl named Samara. Blond, tall, probably your type."

"Okay. I'll go and get her."

I popped right into the abyss (I made my own key) and found the girl Jax described and the principal, who was all tied up.

"You Samara." I asked.

"Yes. I am Samara." The girl responded.

"Jax sent me to save you from the abyss. We don't have much time, come on, we have to go." I said.

The girl took my hand and in seconds we were in Miami at Emma and Daniel's house. But something seemed off with that girl. I let her go and went back to my school.

Samara POV

That principal. She made me look like her and herself look like me and tied me up. I freed myself from the rope and turned myself to look like I usually do, not the principal.

The boy who took her Tony I think. I needed to get a hold of Tony.

The Principal POV

"Desdemona." I said.

"Ah. Principal. Nice to see you again."

"I have a proposition."

"That would be..."

"I think we should team up to take every witch and warlocks powers."

"I agree. Lets team up."

"Where shall we meet."

"I don't know. How about that place, the 7 in disquise."

I hung up. I heard Jax call my name and I exited the bathroom, except looking like my normal self this time.

"Its the principal." Andi screamed.

I transported out of there as fast I could.