Relish? Don't You Mean Hellish

Emma POV

"That was the worst, most horrible dinner ever." I said.

"Oh come on Em, it wasn't that bad. It was really bad, like hellish bad." Daniel said and we collapsed on the couch.

"Maddie's mother spit on me!" I yelled and Daniel rubbed his hands up and down my face. I smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss.

"Yeah that was pretty bad. But not as bad as Samara screaming and spitting back at her for that along with Maddie."

"But the worst was Ursula screaming at George about Samara."

"Agreed." Daniel said and we cuddled next to eachother on the couch.

A knock came on the door. I stood up and answered it, and personally I couldn't believe who it was.

Mia POV

Its probably not the best plan to show up at the Chosen One's door and ask for forgiveness and trick her into trusting me.

I grabbed onto Emma's hand after she opened the door and froze time, allowing Me and her to be the only ones not frozen.

"What the hell Mia, What are you doing here." Emma yelled.

"Look, I know you don't like me."

"You're right, I don't like you."

"But you need to listen to me Emma."

"I dont have to do anything."

"Please just listen to me."

"No."

"Emma."

"No Mia, leave us alone and don't do anything to harm us."

"I don't want to harm Jax."

"Im not Jax."

"I know, but..."

"Clearly, you don't get it that my name is Emma and not Jax."

"Emma, I just..."

"Go away Mia."

"No."

"Get out."

"No."

Emma cast a spell and I landed in the Iridium High swimming pool. Great. My hair took an hour to do this morning.

Damn Emma. I just needed to get something through to her. I don't want to fight anymore.

But really, that would be a lie. The fun was just getting started.