Jandi Mostly

Emma POV

"Here is your coffee. We do have to go to school though so c'mon."

"Just five more minutes Em. Please." I used my powers to pull the blankets off of Daniel. He looked at me hatefully.

"Im just kiding. I know I need to get up. I'll be there in a minute Em." Daniel said before changing his clothes with his powers.

Jax POV

I knocked on the door. I honestly didn't think my dad would answer. Most likely one of the twins if anybody. Nebula opened the door.

"Oh. Jax. Nice to see you. Come on in." Nebula said. My other sister Rosemary was drawing at the table. The twins were 13.

My dad looked up from reading the wizard paper and sighed when he saw me. He buried his head back into the paper, flipping the page, showing Emma and Daniel on the cover. The head line read "Chosen one marries a boy without natural born powers."

"Shame isn't it. Could've been you. But you had to be with that Andi chick, didn't you Jax." My dad said.

"Andi and Emma are best friends. Besides, I love Andi. And that's what I wanted to talk to you about before school."

"I don't have time Jax. I have to drop your sisters at school. I suppose I could drive you as well."

"Im not looking for a ride. More like a blessing."

My dad looked me dead in the eye.

"You cannot continue to date this 'Andi' because she wasn't born with powers." My dad said.

"She has unnatural powers, but they still work."

"Jax, will we ever get to meet Andi." Rosemary said, looking up from the table. I smiled at my sisters.

"I think Andi would love to meet you. Dad can I speak with you, alone." The twins used their powers and left the room.

"We need to talk."

"You made your choice. We don't need to talk."

"Dad, I just want your opinion."

"Maybe you should have asked for it before Andi happened."

"Dad, Andi's pregnant."

My dads eyes bulged and stared at me for a moment. His eyes softened and looked at me with distaste.

"Your fault." He said.

"So you don't care about your grandson or granddaughter."

"Did I say that."

"No but I think you meant it."

"Jax I have an order of what I like most in the world. First, power. Then your mother. Followed by magic and trust. Which I cant trust you. Followed by your sisters and my grandchildren. Followed by more power." He replied.

"So I didn't make the cut."

"You don't impress me much anymore Jax."

"Goodbye father."

"I don't care." He said.

I made my way to school, trudging my feet in despair. I just wanted to see Andi. I needed to see Andi.

"Hey Jax. What's wrong Babe." Andi asked.

"Two words. My dad."

"Im sorry babe. I hope you feel better."

"I have something to ask you Andi."

"What is it Jax."

Cliffhanger