The Fortunate Ones

Emma POV

It was Christmas Eve. I was back in my house but my dad wasn't talking to me. We had decided to go back home for Christmas.

In an hour Daniel was picking me up to look for an apartment. His parents had accepted the baby, but they weren't the happiest about the whole thing, but it was happening.

"Daniel." I said as he covered my eyes. We had disappeared and then reappeared somewhere. He uncovered my eyes.

"Its...it's a house. Oh my God Daniel. A house. This is amazing." I said and I wrapped my arms around him.

"And we can afford it. Its great isn't it." Daniel said. I nodded. A real estate agent showed us the house.

"You are the kids that say they have magic, aren't you. I don't believe you." She said. I cast a spell. She looked amazed.

"I believe you now." The real estate agent said.

"So can we buy the house. Its perfect Danny." I said.

"Yep. Its all ours. Come on. Its Christmas. Lets go ice skating or something." Daniel said.

"But its Miami. There's no snow, nevermind ice."

Daniel waved his hand. An ice rink appeared.

"Ive been practicing a little more. If we're going to have a little one with powers, I need to work on my own."

"Thank you Daniel." I said.

"Actually, I have something for you." Danny said.

"What is it. You didn't have to get me anything." Daniel handed me a box. I unwrapped the package.

"Wow.Daniel its beautiful." I said. It was a small gold locket with a picture of the two of us on one side, and the baby's picture on the other. I loved it.