New Fallen Snow

Maddie POV

Snow blanketed the grounds of New York City. Manhattan's Central Park was in desperate need for a snow plow.

I cast a spell, as as soon as I cast it I felt warmer. I had put gloves, mittens, and coats on us. Diego looked down.

"Really Maddie. A peacoat. And what if someone saw you cast a spell. I mean, I know magic is exposed but..."

I kissed him, cutting him off. "Its in the middle of a freaking blizzard. Diego, I don't really care as to who sees me cast a spell."

"Can we at least get out of the park." He asked. I nodded and we left the park. It was freezing.

We made our way to a hotel. On my phone, it had said 4 stars. Diego went to the desk and booked us a room. I was by the fireplace, trying to warm up.

"You know I could just make a fireball." Diego said.

"I know. Can we go up to our room now. Please." I said. He nodded and we went to the elevator.

In the elevator I turned to my left. People were staring at us. They probably thought we were just teens trying to get lucky. Already happened people.

Emma POV

"Do you know what I just remembered Danny." I said.

"What." He said, looking up from the paper. We had made it all the way to Georgia last night. Then, after safely parking Andi's car in a a super safe, super secret place, we transported to Washington D.C.

"Danny, why are we in D.C." I asked.

"It was the first place I thought of. I went on vacation here in April. Well anyways, if you want to move we can."

"Please." I begged, sticking my lip out.

Daniel sighed. Next thing I know Im in New York.

"Can we get a hotel." I asked. We walked into the hotel and saw Maddie and Diego sitting in the corner, talking. They waved us over.

"We have similar ideas, don't we." She said, and I nodded.

We sat around a fire in the lobby for several hours. Then, I stood up. I needed sleep. Then I realized.

"Guys. Its a week away from Christmas." I said.

"Crap. I forgot." Maddie said.