Principal Maddie Part 1

Maddie POV

It feels like I'm fighting a battle. And I'm losing. Miserably might I add. It feels like I'm slipping off the edge and there's nothing to hold onto. And then I see her. I have to fight. For my own mind. And I am going to fight.

It feels like she's taking over. I tried to scream for help. From anyone. My mom, Diego, Emma...anyone.

I cant breathe. It feels as though I've been crushed by an elephant siting on my chest. I cant take it anymore. Not right now.

I'm falling...and everything is going black.

The Principals POV

Foolish girl. I cant believe she tried to fight. Maddie Van Pelt was now my minion (mini onion I believe she called it).

I could see everything. The chosen one and her friends were hugging. I was hugging minions mother. She would have to become a minion too. Not to bad of a price to pay for escaping.

The kanai was here too. I would need him for the transfer of powers. Again. Or I could use a giant ball of scraps. But they probably destroyed the one in the old theater.

"Maddie. Maddie." The kanai said.

"What is it." I said. I was sounding like Maddie. Perfect.

"Remember me. Your boyfriend. Diego. You know. Your proxy." He said. How dare minion date a kanai. I wouldn't have it.

"Yeah...about that. You're boring me. I'm breaking up with you." I said. The words were hard to get out of her mouth.

"What. But last night, the night before. The last year. It means nothing to you." He looked on the verge of crying. Eww.

"Bye Proxy." I said and walked away.

The poor kanai. Oh well I like watching people suffer.

How would I steal the chosen ones powers. Id have to threaten her friends lives again. but I wanted fresh meat. New prey.

I walked back to minions house. There was so much I missed when I was gone. Oh I would just have to get caught up.

Emma POV

"Did Maddie seem a little off to you guys." I asked.

Diego was crying. "Yeah. She broke up with me. Why would she do that." Diego said.

Daniel was trying to support Diego. But it wasn't working.

"There was definitely something off with her Emma." Daniel said.

"Shes Maddie Van Pelt. You guys know shes weird like that." Andi continued. "Maybe its a mood swing."

"No. It wasn't. It wasn't that at all." Diego said.

"The principal. We didn't destroy her. Somehow she escaped and climbed into Maddie and is controlling her." I said.

"Isn't that a little far fetched." Andi said.

"No. I think Emma's right." Diego said.

"I agree. Lets go save Maddie." Daniel said.

We ran to her house.