chapter 28

Chapter 28

A man that loves you can't be taken away no matter how many girls throw themselves at him

Back In business. Or rather back at ... high school. Wow three months flies by. I was just excited to be back at school, is that crazy? Well most teenagers would claim to think so but believe it or not there are some of us who find pleasure in the high school experience and it's not just populars my school couldn't possibly have that because we didn't particularly have the typical hierarchy. Of course we had a power structure but not in the cliché cheerleaders and jocks typical American teen movie premise. We were focused on who was an all-rounder; looked the best, had the best marks and who was a generally nice person to be around and sadly I didn't check of any of the criteria but hey I was trying to develop, not change but develop. Last year I thought I was buried, all of my mistakes, digging a deeper and deeper hole for myself but infact I should've look at is as though I was being planted.

I came out of Literature feeling rejuvenated. I felt refreshed and ready and Noah and I had a surprisingly insightful conversation in our class.

*insert the conversation*

the following class was maths I went to sit with my friends; elise and Charlie and I saw noah move his stuff from Clyde and toby to sit on another table by himself.

"hey noah, you look lonely are you okay?" instead of responding he patted the table next to him. Was that an invitation? Whether it was or wasn't I was staying where I was. No guy is going to come before Elise.

Sat in the research area of the library for my history assignment I was sick of hyper-extensive web pages that told me little to no information about The Freedom Riders. I left my seat and wandered off to the non-fiction section and browsed. There was a weird sound coming from the row next to me.

"excuse me." I looked up to see Noah's orbs.

"was that a sneeze?" I whispered

"yeah, what did you think it was?" he whispered back. I burst out in laughter. Immediately I covered my mouth. I walked over to a different side. I sat at one of the couches. Not even five seconds later I felt the couch dip.

Um, so I want them to be them to be on one of the couch's in the library area not doing work, finding the weirdest fucking sentences from book and giggling to themselves then get themselves yelled at. – Saturday 3rd 1.48pm 2018

The whole research area classes are a common occurrence as the teacher thought it was much more beneficial for us to have access to book and the internet instead of just the latter. So noah and I slipped into the rows of the library and read weird out of context sentences we found in books.

Some of the ones we found were:

· 'Even brain surgery is easier when you're a professional chef!'

· This horned helmet just SCREAMS 'skilled electrician'!'

· 'Did you go to the JubJub School of Laying Down?'

· Fish Licking is frowned upon, especially in New England.'

That last one made me think too much about the fish pedicure.

It was a bad thing to do but as noah got called over by the teacher so I snuck another look at his notebook. It was my way of finding out his inner thoughts without perstering him or going crazy over conspiracies, the only time I wanted there to be a link between conspiraeies and noah was when we'd watch Shane Dawson.

We laughed, and I fell against the couch, Her lips were like flames and his were like ice but when they touched there wasn't a more beautiful mess that had ever been created.

Her eyes & the way she smiles :)

Unlike the other times I'd read it, this time It made me smile