Chapter 33

Chapter 33

She's fire. But she won't burn you... she knows to well how it feels to live with ashes

"How did it go??" Elise asked.

"well there was some drama, but he said that he liked me and I'm going to go make out with him now. On his face."

"have fun, I heard he can be a bit slobbery." Elise shouted. Reminded me of the note he passed me but my mind was on a different animal, so I just gave her the bird.

N O A H ' S

P O I N T

O F

V I E W

"I heard about you and alexis." I was waiting outside Lexi's house and reece opened the door. He caught me off guard and got right to the chase. As I walked in I gave him a confused look. "Elise." It didn't clear up anymore confusion so I gave another confused look.

"Jeremy uh your principle was talking to me and ethan and elise were in the corner discussing it and I overheard her and ethan talk about it."

"I know about you and mr cohen."

"Figures Lexi would've told you but you're his student. But Im talking about you and lexi."

"Makes sense, probably weird to be discussing your relationship with your sisters boyfriend."

"yes, her boyfriend. Hows that going." His face looked supportive but his tone was aprihensive.

"Im happy but I'm a bit unsure, I mean I like her but-"

"Yeah I know she's fire but, she wont burn you... she knows all too well how it feels to live with ashes."

"Noah, what are you doing here?" lacey appeared downstairs.

"waiting for you. I was going shopping with julianna and asked if she could stop by here to see if you'd like to come. So would you?"

"just let me get my coat." She rushed back upstairs then hirried but down with a teddy coat in her arms.

"sorry if you had to hear a Reece rant." She said as we exited her house.

"nah we just chatted."

"about what? Sorry I don't mean to pry."

"don't worry about it. Guy stuff." She just rolled her eyes and jumped into the car and started to chat with Julianna. God, I love her - I mean her company.