Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"I am sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have to tell you something." I sat with noah.

"you cheated again?"

"no. but before we made our truce on new year's, I kissed someone else." I think he was waiting for my out-burst but something worse arrived, silence.

"we weren't together, you can kiss whomever. Honestly it doesn't bother me."

"the problem wasn't me thinking I was cheating but I can't keep kissing people and pretending they're you."

"aww, Noah."

The thing with noah and I were that we were messes, flames that don't die until the obliviate everything in the wake. But, both of us despite of hurting people trying to get better.

"I'm sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting." I muttered underneath my breath.

"huh."

"nothing. Anyway, I saw someone the other day, Keith Perkins. You wouldn't know why, would you?"

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

"hmm sure."

"okay fine. I talked to reece and my uncle together and I didn't tell you but I felt like you needed closure before they were taken." I didn't say anything, I just kissed him. It was a slow and drawn out kisses. where neither wants to let go. warm and passionate. "sorry to cut this short but I've got to go."

"Noah, it's lunch you have until 3.30 until you can leave."

"uh sweet pea, that's where you go wrong, I have a driving test to pass." He blessed me with a goodbye kiss.

goodbye kisses. Oh maybe the sweetest ones. the realisation and the look in the other's eyes of letting go. tears running down cheeks and hands ghosting on cheeks. Well that's the sad kind, I'm talking about the see you later kisses. God, I love him- I mean them.