chapter nineteen // le velo pour deux

Frank's POV

Frank's POV.

"kiss me," gerard whispered in my ear, climbing onto my back. "kiss me like one of your french girls, frankie." the boy erupted into a fit of giggles before falling onto the floor with a thud.

"are you high?" i asked with a chuckle, gazing at the happy boy that lay beneath me. he responded with a chuckle, which somehow made my love grow tenfold.

i crawled next to him on the floor, placing a nimble kiss on his cheek. he pouted before placing a full and long kiss on my lips. he smiled into the kiss.

his lips are soft, so, so soft. i can smell the smoke from his mouth, his hair, his skin. and as he pulls away, i see his smile.

my lips are firm against his.

he pulls away after a while, smiling like the world isn't completely gray. we both sit up and i continue to gaze at his lips. and i really want to kiss him again.

but i don't. instead, i take his head in my hands, analysing his hazel eyes and his crimson hair. his button nose and his plump, enticing lips. i savoured gerard with every glance, him still smiling his perfect smile.

"you're so perfect, gee," i whispered, lifting his head up carefully to admire his subtle jawline and his neck that was covered in pinks and reds. he responded with a calm chuckle, lacing his slim fingers with my free hand.

my hand slowly moved from holding his face to his hair, my fingers combing through the soft locks. i pull him closer, leaving a millimetre of space between us. "why don't you hold me?" gerard says in a shy whisper, his twinkling browns staring into my hazel ones. i pulled the fragile boy into my lap, his legs holding a spot on either side of me.

carefully, i wrapped my arm around his waist, my eyes slowly meeting his. his hands held onto my cheeks as if they were the only thing holding him afloat. as if i was the only one keeping him sane and steady.

and then he kissed me. it was so simple yet so powerful. his cherry lips still held their intoxicating fruitfulness, making me fall in love all over again. but then it stopped as quickly as it started. hiding his face in my shoulder, he quickly whispered: "you're too goddamn perfect for me, frank iero."

with a chuckle, i lifted his face up once more and left a quick peck on his nose. "you're the perfect one, my little mermaid." he scrunched his nose up in response, making my heart go fucking wild. he put his head back onto my shoulder, playing with my shirt with his nimble fingers.

"y'know something frankie?"

"mhm?"

"i don't need weed or cigs or pills when i'm with you," he said silently making me chuckle whilst my heart grew tenfold.

"and why is that, baby?" he squealed, hitting my chest playfully, making me laugh in response. "i'm trying to be romantic, dummy," he said, cheeks growing redder by the second. i apologised, letting him continue his romantic rant.

"it's because you make me feel so goddamn amazing. i don't need anything artificial when i have something real... with you."

my cheeks grew crimson as well, as i placed many kisses along his cheek and neck.

"i love you so fucking much, gerard."

Josh's POV.

i rang the doorbell, quickly adjusting my hair, as i desperately tried to calm my nerves down. zack answered the door a few seconds later. "oh," he said, probably questioning why i was there once again.

"i'm here to pick tyler up," i said, to which he raised an eyebrow at me. before i could say anything else (or beat the shit out of zack, whichever comes first), tyler rushed down the stairs. he started berating his brother for giving me a hard time which made me laugh.

zack sheepishly got out of the way, leaving gorgeous tyler behind. "fuck, you're hot," i quickly sputtered out before stumbling on my words. "that was so fucking brash, i'm sorry." i felt my cheeks and ears starting to glow red, making me mentally facepalm myself. "shall we?" i held out my hand, tyler carefully entwining our fingers. if only hayley were. she would totally freak.

"you don't have to do this if you don't wanna," tyler whispered, only making eye contact with the beige sidewalk. "i'd understand if you just wanted to leave."

my heart ached at the preciousness and fragility of the other boy. "tyler," i started, thinking of ways to make him feel less doubtful. "i fucking like you. so very much. this date is all i've been thinking of these past few days and..." i stopped us in our tracks. "i would never leave you. you're my forever." he smiled with a blush and i couldn't help myself.

i took his head in my hands and kissed him deeply. this kiss was different than the first time. it held so much more want and desperation. our lips moved like an ocean at sunset- it was surreal and absolutely breathtaking.

tyler was the one to pull away, making eye contact with the ground once again. i carefully made his eyes meet mine, noticing the tiny and grand intricacies that laid within tyler's pupils. "i'm yours remember? why would i leave." i said with a smile. he smiled too. a great big smile followed by a big chuckle.

we started walking again, hand in hand once more, as i lead us to our date spot. tyler's eyes started to glow once he saw where we were- the carnival that had just opened in town. he started to jump in glee, and hopped onto me, hugging me and placing kisses all over my face. "thank you, thank you, thank you," he said hurriedly, slowly becoming jittery and hyper.

"i'm so in like with you, josh dun," he said with a cheeky smile, guiding me to all the rides he was desperate to venture on.

kissing the top of his head, i murmured "i'm so in like with you too, tyler joseph."

jesus, i like you so fucking much. you have no idea.

---------------

folie-a-lyre: thank you guys so much for reading! i hope you've enjoyed this chapter. leave a vote and comment if you're enjoying SL!

andyjj-: hey hey guys! sorry for the very long wait. we'll try to pump out chapters much faster in the future ^^ love you all and happy reading!