Chapter 10

I was about to walk back home, when Alec’s bike rolled up next to me. Oh gosh, n, not again!

 “Hey baby doll,” Alec began, “Need a ride home?”

 “No.” Was my immediate response.

 “Oh come on, I promise I won’t go fast.”

 “I know you, Alec. You probably will.”

 “Okay maybe but didn’t you have fun?”

 “No.”

 “Gosh babe. You’re a handful.” He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

 “I am not riding with you.”

 “Obviously not, you are riding my bike. Not me. Although, if you preffer it that way-“

 “Just be quite.”

 “Ride with me.”

 “No.”

 “I will come there and grab you, screaming and yelling.” Alec warned, running a hand throught his hair.

 “Yeah, okay.” I rolled my eyes, and turned around to walk.

 Before I knew it, two strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me upwards. He easily hoisted me over his shoulders, and walked towards his bike. “Duke! Put me down right now.” I shouted, kicking my legs. What is wrong with him? No means no, and why the hell does he want me to ride his bike with him?

 “I told you.” He simply said, placing me down on the bike. I hate him so, so very much. “Alec, no...” i pouted, when he adjusted the helmet on my head.

 His eyes softened the slightest bit when I pouted, and he seems like he was in some sort of flashback.

 “You’ll be alright.” His dark green eyes offered a tone of finality and confirmation, as he revved up the engine.

                                                          ///

“Now was that bad?”

 “Yes.”

 “Baby doll, you enjoyed it.”

 “I did not.”

 “You did.” Alec taunted, pinching my side.

 I yelped, and stomped on his foot in return. Too bad I wasn’t wearing heel though, heels worked better when trying to murder his toes. I mentally shook at the picture of that. Jeez, hanging out with Alec made me think some horrid things. Okay Tianna, don’t have a panic attack right in front of the boy.

 “Hello, you still there?” Alec waved a hand in front of my face.

 Oh. I must’ve zoned out. I tend to do that, like, a lot. Too much, actually. I’m doing it right now. Snap out of it, return back to the real world.

 “Sorry.” I mumbled, shaking my head. “I zone out too much.”

 “Yeah, I can tell.” He smirks, leaning on the brick wall outside my house.

 “Well?” he asks.

 “Well what?” I raise an eyebrow.

 “Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

 “Nope.”

 “Oh come on, baby doll.” He drawled, “We’ll have so much fun.” He chuckled, taking a step with every single word of his. He was currently towering over me, his 6’2 frame surely intimidating.