Chapter 15

Beca would be sat in the living room area of her apartment with a guitar on her lap strumming a new song that she had written. She'd be singing along to the song tapping her foot against the floor as well.

Every time we have to say goodbye
I'm countin' down until we say hello
Every touch is like the strongest drug
I don't know how much longer I can go

I never had somethin' that I can't walk away from But, girl, my self-control is so paralyzed
When it comes to you, no, I ain't got no patience, Beca would smile singing along as she'd think about Chloe
There's something about you, girl, I just can't fight

You're like that cigarette
That shot of 100 proof
No matter how much I get
I'm always cravin, the front door would now open and Chloe would walk in smiling as she'd listen to Beca singing.
That feelin' when we kiss
The way your body moves
No matter how much I get
I'm always cravin' you
Cravin' you, Beca would wink at Chloe as she'd put her bag down on the other couch. Noticing her eyes go more hooded as she'd walk over to sit next to Beca.

All the in-between is killin' me
You know I come unglued from missin' you
Sunset eyes, no, I don't have to try
Because you know exactly what to do, Beca would turn to face Chloe fully now who'd be biting down on her lip.

I never had somethin' that I can't walk away from
But, girl, my self-control is so paralyzed
When it comes to you, no, I ain't got no patience There's somethin' about you, girl, I just can't fight

You're like that cigarette
That shot of 100 proof
No matter how much I get
I'm always cravin', Chloe would take the guitar away from Beca now putting it on the floor as Beca would continue singing.
That feelin' when we kiss
The way your body moves, Chloe would straddle Beca now leaning down to kiss her neck as Beca would hold onto her waist looking her up and down.
No matter how much I get
I'm always cravin' you
Cravin' you

Every time we have to say goodbye
I'm countin' down until we say hello, Chloe would nibble on Beca's ear making her breath heavily
Every touch is like the strongest drug
I don't know how much longer I can go, Beca would move Chloe's face putting her hands on her neck and pulling her in for a heated kiss.

"I take it you like the song?", Beca would smirk to herself, kissing down Chloe's neck and moving to her collar bone.

"I think it's my favourite so far", Chloe would whisper into Beca's ear as she'd moan slightly from Beca's kissing and nipping. She'd put her hands through Beca's hair as she'd feel her blouse be pulled up slightly, smiling.

"Bedroom?", Beca mumble as she'd grip Chloe's waist getting ready to stand up, feeling Chloe nod her head between kisses. Just as she'd go to stand up holding onto Chloe, someone would bang on the door. Beca would groan and roll her eyes, looking up at Chloe who'd be breathing heavily. "Just ignore it" she'd lean to kiss her again but would be stopped by the banging again at the front door.

"Go get the door, we'll continue this later", Chloe would peck her lips winking at her as she'd get off sitting on the couch next to Beca, as she'd start to sort out her clothes to look more presentable. Beca would groan and mumble under her breath as she'd storm over to the front door, leaving Chloe to giggle quietly watching her.

She'd swing open the front door to find Jesse and Aubrey stood there holding a bottle of champagne. "Whatever it is we can celebrate later", she'd go to shut the door but Aubrey would put her foot in the way and her hand pushing it back open to walk in.