Guinea Pig boyfriend.

------ Summary -------

After  a few events, Craig realizes how similar both of his most loved beings are.

------------------------------

There were just two important things on Craig's life, his beloved pet and his precious boyfriend Tweek. He loved both of them with all his heart, and both were privileged to being able to see the real Craig often, unlike his infamous cold and heartless status on school, he always was very kind, patient and affectionate towards them.

Stripe #3 passed away not much before Tweek and Craig started dating. Unable to see his boyfriend devastated for the lost, Tweek bought a new guinea pig for him. Unlike Stripe #3, Strip #4 was used to Tweek since day one. With both claiming the furry creature as their child, Stripe #4 was a happy guinea pig with two lovely fathers.

Even when Stripe used to live with Craig, Tweek used to visit him almost everyday and sometimes even take him to his house. They didn't like the divorced couple plan at all, but both were still too young to live together, even when it seemed like they did since Tweek spend mostly of his time at Craig's house.

Today was no exception, and as a calm and chilling day both proud 'parents' were hanging out at Craig's room with Stripe's company. They loved to just put him in the floor and allow him to run around like good parents taking their child to the park to play.

"How is Stripe doing today? Is he still sick?"

"He's fine. He just ate too much last time and that made him sick. I won't overfeed him again."

"You'll do. You are too weak to resist him!"

"Hey! I can be a strict dad if I want! If I say no, it's no, Stripe."

The little guinea pig just stared at Craig who was holding the cause of Stripe's yesterday stomachache, a new brand of special treats he just loved and didn't stop asking for. Craig noticed the furry creature staring at the bag and immediately put a serious face.

"No, Stripe. Too much it's bad for you. You ate a lot yesterday, you can wait a day more."

Without using words but still able to express himself, Stripe began to make little quick noises like is he was pleading or arguing with Craig's statement.

"Stripe! I said no!"

The guinea pig stared directly at the noirette still making those peculiar noises and started to climb on Craig's clothes making his way to the bag while glancing at his irrational father.

"Stripe, Don't... I'm not gonna break that easy!" The rodent was crawling at Craig's chest, making direct eye contact with him while 'talking' on guinea pig language with him seemed to do the thing. "Goddammit, Stripe... Fine! But not much. I don't want you to get sick again."

Craig took some treats from the bag and offered them to Stripe on his hand,the guinea pig immediately jumped to his open palm and dig in the food.

"I told you! You are so fucking weak!" The blonde laughed.

"It's not my fault! He's too damn cute. I just can't resist it."

"I just hope you grow some balls later, I don't want my children to be little brats because one of his fathers get them everything they want." Tweek teased.

Craig adored when Tweek teased him, talk back was fun, and heck his boyfriend knew how to roast him back. Maybe he was a little masochist? Maybe it was just entertaining, or maybe he just liked Tweek's forcefully attitude to show up often.